Author Topic: Where can I find the gmod texture fix?  (Read 1623 times)

And while we are at it how do I install it?

and while we are at it, what is it?

Go to cscheater to get all the source packs you need legally.

and while we are at it, what is it?
If you don't have any valve games (I.e Cs:go or portal) you have a ton of missing textures which makes alot of stuff appear pink and black checkered

There is a thread called no piracy for a reason. Either buy the games or quit whining about it here.

There is a thread called no piracy for a reason. Either buy the games or quit whining about it here.
Go to cscheater to get all the source packs you need legally.

Because ripping textures and models from the game, thus circumventing purchasing the game, is totally legit.

Because ripping textures and models from the game, thus circumventing purchasing the game, is totally legit.
Kinda hard to play a game that you have none of the code for

Kinda hard to play a game that you have none of the code for

Then buy the loving games, what do you not understand by that?

Yes.

Then buy the loving games, what do you not understand by that?
Why would I buy a game I will never play?

Why would I buy a game I will never play?

Then quit whining about missing textures, it's your fault that you refuse to buy the game and want to pirate stuff to make them work.

It's still backwards to this day that you have to buy a game to make another game function though, imagine having to buy Fallout 3 because Fallout New Vegas uses half of its textures but they didn't just put it in the game, I mean I don't really touch gmod since half the stuff is black and pink uh huh you know what it is.

Then quit whining about missing textures, it's your fault that you refuse to buy the game and want to pirate stuff to make them work.
It is not piracy. It's the developers fault for being too lazy to make their own assets. It's 2015, I don't know how that is still acceptable.