Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14402 times)

No, I'm still getting blamed for spamming the master server, Summet was another person that had this exploiter mod, but also was the one using it the most. He's crashed servers, messed with the bricks, messed with players, such as killing/deleting them, and of course making other people talk.

The mod basically was exploiting /addEvent so you can use eval in the chat. That's all it does. If you want proof of what the code looks like, not sure if I should post it here, but you can PM me for the code. It doesn't work anymore, so it's completely useless.
It doesn't really matter if you attacked the servers or not, you still helped contribute to it for no absolute reason rather than to cause trouble and get a kick out of it. And no matter how many times you apologize and acknowledge what you have done, you've still hurt alot of people reputations (Like mine, 8's, and a few other people) and made people lose trust in you, which is especially bad when you're known for making add-ons that a lot of the community use.

basically he posted it because ipquarx would apperently need the last word on something at all times, which is silly but don't quote me because that's probably not it at all.
That isn't what he was doing at all. He was correcting a person who was incorrect. There's literally nothing malicious about that. But if you're going to immediately discredit your own point I don't see why you even bothered to write it.

He just never wants to loose any sort of argument or whatever with stufflord it looks like
i legitimately can't understand what this sentence means.

That's highly hypocritical spidey. My statement stays the same but with different reasoning. You don't have the moral grounds to speak on the matter.
I don't think you know what a hypocrite is because that isn't being a hypocrite. It'd be hypocritical if I was a server attacker. You're not the judge of whether people's words carry any weight or not, shut up lmao.

I don't think you know what a hypocrite is because that isn't being a hypocrite. It'd be hypocritical if I was a server attacker. You're not the judge of whether people's words carry any weight or not, shut up lmao.
Quote from: dictionary
hypocrite
[hip-uh-krit]
noun
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
lol

It doesn't really matter if you attacked the servers or not, you still helped contribute to it for no absolute reason rather than to cause trouble and get a kick out of it. And no matter how many times you apologize and acknowledge what you have done, you've still hurt alot of people reputations (Like mine, 8's, and a few other people) and made people lose trust in you, which is especially bad when you're known for making add-ons that a lot of the community use.
I'm sorry for what happened to you and all those affected users. Even if my mod wasn't made, the chaos that was here would still be here.

I'm really don't want to impress anyone. Creating apologies cannot work but I also cannot ever earn my trust back again. What I can do is stop being an starfish and stop making mods that are useless or dangerous to users.

i doubt that viso is going to be doing anything wrong in the future, he seems to be one of those guys who did one bad thing, learned his lesson, and won't do it again. he isn't your average 13 year-old blockland addict who doesn't seem to learn anything on the account of having a skull more dense than a neutron star.

if you guys are gonna sling stuff at viso why aren't you doing it for computermix/ val. i don't see how about 10 seconds of annoyance is worse than reverse engineering blockland to crash and exploit it.

if you guys are gonna sling stuff at viso why aren't you doing it for computermix/ val.
Because it's not relevant to who we're talking about?

if you guys are gonna sling stuff at viso why aren't you doing it for computermix/ val. i don't see how about 10 seconds of annoyance is worse than reverse engineering blockland to crash and exploit it.
because the drama is about viso?

Because it's not relevant to who we're talking about?
my point is that you're all being starfishs to somebody who basically just messed with variables. you treat him like stuff while somebody whos doing something tons worse gets nothing

my point is that you're all being starfishs to somebody who basically just messed with variables. you treat him like stuff while somebody whos doing something tons worse gets nothing
he spammed the master server and used exploits
sorry people aren't treating him like a snowflake

he hasn't done that in almost 2 years tho and the drama is about viso not him

i doubt that viso is going to be doing anything wrong in the future, he seems to be one of those guys who did one bad thing, learned his lesson, and won't do it again. he isn't your average 13 year-old blockland addict who doesn't seem to learn anything on the account of having a skull more dense than a neutron star.
agreed

he hasn't done that in almost 2 years tho and the drama is about viso not him
i've had multiple reputable coders tell me thats hes been working on another one.
he spammed the master server and used exploits
sorry people aren't treating him like a snowflake
hes apologized multiple times. people who know viso know that he would never do this type of thing again.

How are we being starfishs? He hasn't proved that he wasn't involved in messing with the master server and individual servers, and I don't see a reason to take his word for it so I'm just assuming (until proven otherwise) that he was involved and should be banned on site. That's how Badspot generally handles situations with exploiters, isn't it?