Visolator is back?

Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14129 times)

I know this guy! He's on my friends list!
NO EDIT: He also hasn't talked to me much since the server spamming.

for real this why i don't forget with the teamspeak channel anymore

the last few times i went there its just stufflord and other dudes talking about how dumb the people they're arguing with are.
Eh, it's just banter really. I never see you use your microphone or anything or interact with anybody so

nice drama
It's really not hard to see that I was an alt, someone was going to post a drama eventually; of course I had to overreact a bit.

This may be from a few pages ago but this is total bullstuff.

Time doesn't change people. Visolator will forget up again, pull another sympathy card, and get banned for causing more deliberate trouble. It happens with every person who's caused major problems to this community. They say sorry, and abuse whatever trust they gain out of it.

I bet you already know whats thats like.
I wasn't talking about Visolator when I said that.

I'm not sure what that last bolded point means. I have not changed in the slightest? Huh.

~ Haven't been banned yet and it's been two months
~ Haven't impersonated anyone as of late
~ Have yet to stir drama/get drama'd

If you're going to make an example, make a decent one.

I wasn't talking about Visolator when I said that.

I'm not sure what that last bolded point means. I have not changed in the slightest? Huh.

~ Haven't been banned yet and it's been two months
~ Haven't impersonated anyone as of late
~ Have yet to stir drama/get drama'd

If you're going to make an example, make a decent one.

didn't 5 or 6 different people tell you how undesirable and insufferable you are in a single topic?

didn't 5 or 6 different people tell you how undesirable and insufferable you are in a single topic?
Well there is you who reacted like a butthurt little child via PM, I don't know any else who said that.

A few outliers of people holding vendettas against someone they don't even know on the internet is honestly ridiculous and I wouldn't leave a community I've been active in for more than half a decade because of that.

when was that said

Well there is you who reacted like a butthurt little child via PM, I don't know any else who said that.

A few outliers of people holding vendettas against someone they don't even know on the internet is honestly ridiculous and I wouldn't leave a community I've been active in for more than half a decade because of that.
my god is this what i sound like in arguments

Eh, it's just banter really. I never see you use your microphone or anything or interact with anybody so
lmao why would i with the people on there

lmao why would i with the people on there
Well I mean why else would you be on there? :p

Well I mean why else would you be on there? :p
there's always a chance that a bunch of drama obsessed starfishs aren't on it.

also just gonna put this up there

Whats the Problem with viso being back?