Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info

Author Topic: Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info  (Read 13031 times)

are you literally accusing me of making a trickshot clan at this point?
what the hell?

i apologized for a false accusation and said it was weird. i never included you as that lol.

one name that comes to mind when i think of things like this is Storm Surge. he has very similar handicapped sentence structure and i wouldn't be surprised if this is him.
these are some of his keys:
23728 - Bot3
24622 - Bot4
39734 - Bot5

So what I'm getting at is some queer, "clan" is stealing information in an attempt to recruit members?
I'm sorry for accusing you of lying Dragoniod, but you and others can probably see my reasons as to why I doubted you. What a really weird turn of events.

once i get the logs up it should make clear what even is going on
i don't trust priodgy in the first place so it'll be interesting to see what I can dig up

once i get the logs up it should make clear what even is going on
i don't trust priodgy in the first place so it'll be interesting to see what I can dig up
it's really sketchy. if you add me on steam ill share skype and steam info to help you

He's saying he believes all this happened, but he's hoping you understand how unlikely all this was, which made it hard to believe. Jeez man, you really do misunderstand people a lot.
So what I'm getting at is some queer, "clan" is stealing information in an attempt to recruit members?
I'm sorry for accusing you of lying Dragoniod, but you and others can probably see my reasons as to why I doubted you. What a really weird turn of events.

I really don't even know what to interpret Akio's stuff as. I'm also extremely tired from getting 4 hours of sleep last night + having 3 hours of marching band.
what the hell?

i apologized for a false accusation and said it was weird. i never included you as that lol.

one name that comes to mind when i think of things like this is Storm Surge. he has very similar handicapped sentence structure and i wouldn't be surprised if this is him.
these are some of his keys:
23728 - Bot3
24622 - Bot4
39734 - Bot5

yeh, srry for taking that the wrong way.

While I can't vouch for the verisimilitude of this drama as a whole, I can confirm that Guy Fawkes and Everlasting are the same person, and are also the same person as someone who attempted to use similar tactics on me a while back under the name Stalk3r.

I have three of the listed BL_IDs in my database, as well as an additional linked BL_ID 84363.  18955, 37985, and 84363 have all connected to my server under the same IP; while 41403 has not, it has connected to my server from the same physical location, making me strongly believe that it is another alt.  I've updated all of these keys to link to each other, and have also updated their name histories.

While I can't vouch for the verisimilitude of this drama as a whole, I can confirm that Guy Fawkes and Everlasting are the same person, and are also the same person as someone who attempted to use similar tactics on me a while back under the name Stalk3r.

[img ]https://googledrive.com/host/0B4GRSUrNQHt_RVI5R1hNYjhxNGM/Xenus_Prodigy_Lookup.png[/img]

I have three of the listed BL_IDs in my database, as well as an additional linked BL_ID 84363.  18955, 37985, and 84363 have all connected to my server under the same IP; while 41403 has not, it has connected to my server from the same physical location, making me strongly believe that it is another alt.  I've updated all of these keys to link to each other, and have also updated their name histories.
Holy loving stuff that's a lot of accounts.

it's really sketchy. if you add me on steam ill share skype and steam info to help you
search my name on steam, my profile should come up
adding steam friends on mobile seems to be a real pain in the ass

Thank you Xalos.

This is the forum account for 18955, known as "Frostey".
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=88908

This is the search results for 84363, "Stalk3r".

whoa i used to know Frostey in 2013 i never knew this

he seems like a happy fellow
lmao i never knew he even had a forums account

Even if it wasn't him, he didn't take responsibility for his property

do i have to get logs now
i'm p sure it was just priodgy going to really loving weird measures to recruit people like i said before
that steam message seems to prove that

why are his/her friends so edgy. jesus christ look at the names