Author Topic: BLF DarkRP Thread  (Read 17396 times)

i dont know his personality is a little

toxic
shutyourlovingmouth

I'd really enjoy it if I could have admin for the sole purpose of just going around and building fun wiremod contraptions for everyone for no reason.
Legit, I'd just noclip around in godmode building interesting stuff that won't bother gameplay at all.
You can strip me of my privileges to ban, kick, gag, mute, or whatever, all I want is to be able to noclip and be in godmode.
Pls.
Ideas for contraptions may include:
Elevators, turrets, tanks, boats, helicopters, Self Delete booths, parade floats (yes), tardis (maybe), cannons, catapults, other stuff.
So what you're asking for here is power without responsibility?

So what you're asking for here is power without responsibility?
he wants to make wiremod stuff so people can come see and play with it
not exactly unreasonable but he shouldnt need powers for it

he wants to make wiremod stuff so people can come see and play with it
not exactly unreasonable but he shouldnt need powers for it
he basically just wants to play sandbox on a darkrp server
i mean sure he can try and do that if he wants to i wont stop him but he doesn't need noclip or godmode to do that.

Server just got an update. Fixed a few things, but didn't really add anything. Bank robbing works now.

setro joins and the first thing he does it spam a bunch of wire turrets on the ground
hmm

setro joins and the first thing he does it spam a bunch of wire turrets on the ground
hmm
Thats setro for you

he also joined last night and spammed an alarm

he stopped but still

I'm thinking of adding more civilian jobs, like higher leveled guards and medics.

PLEASE ADD A SMALLER MAP

PLEASE ADD A SMALLER MAP
Find a map that's worth playing and is also small.

he also joined last night and spammed an alarm

he stopped but still
that wasn't me, honestly
hmm
i wasn't aware that 4 turrets were considered spam
and you didn't even ask what they were for, you just drew conclusions. i was building a tank.

that wasn't me,
If you're going to lie, please atleast put some effort into it