Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 280273 times)

smh
He feels regret with each kill he said. He really regretted killing the goat mom
I jokingly said "You'll get used to it"

HOWDY, pardner!

I can hear his frickin voice

also what is the name of the goat with black lines under his eyes cus he's cute

asriel??

I can hear his frickin voice

Asriel in his God of Hyperdeath form.

I know someone who has a job singing at a theater, and he seems obsessed with Asriel. And I'll give him credit, his voice actually fits with Asriel. He wants to voice-act any comics that people want voice-acted, of course with Asriel in it. He hasn't done it yet though.

the only person who can voice asriel is seth green

I know someone who has a job singing at a theater, and he seems obsessed with Asriel. And I'll give him credit, his voice actually fits with Asriel. He wants to voice-act any comics that people want voice-acted, of course with Asriel in it. He hasn't done it yet though.

In terms of good 'ol Asriel, I guess I'm open for interpretation. But in his God of Hyperdeath form, I'd really like to hear it in the same fashion as when his name appears after it shows him as a babby.

furries aren't cool but monster girls are okay

I'm trying to beat the whole game without using any items (armor weapons or food) just so i can have sans tell me not to brag
spoiler: I'm on Asgore now and it's loving HARD AS stuff because you can literally only take 3 hits the entire fight and i got literally ONE TURN away from beating him i am so mad

just read helvetica (click here to start at beginning, unfinished and on a cliffhanger)

aside from how amazing it is apparently papyrus and sans are based on the characters Good Heavens and Steak
it really shows actually, plus the maker of the comic is a big fan of undertale too so theres a plus

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 02:29:14 PM by TeeOS »

I'm trying to beat the whole game without using any items (armor weapons or food) just so i can have sans tell me not to brag
spoiler: I'm on Asgore now and it's loving HARD AS stuff because you can literally only take 3 hits the entire fight and i got literally ONE TURN away from beating him i am so mad
Ending flow chart doesn't say anything about avoiding weapons, just that you have to be LV 1. It could be wrong, though.