Author Topic: Poor Syrian refugees have it so bad :((  (Read 5944 times)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=af8_1442521119

honestly the people in this video seem entitled as forget. what do you guys think about 'refugees'?

They're still refugees. Wanting better conditions does not make them any less so.

They're still refugees. Wanting better conditions does not make them any less so.
Yeah but the thing is they are being taken cared for in a country that is not their own. They are being welcomed in with open arms, and this guy is complaining about a 2 hour lunch break

really?

Yeah but the thing is they are being taken cared for in a country that is not their own.
What are you saying here? That people from a different country shouldn't be taken care of?
Or are you saying that the refugees are being treated better than the other people in that country?

I always laugh at the people who always want to mirror the EU when comes to things like the Death Penalty and Gun Control. They are probably stuffting themselves right now. Because clearly if Europeans are superior, then we too must put tanks and soldiers on the border, because after all the US is behind the times and needs to catch up with the rest of the world.

So what? forget em. Being a refugee does not give you free reign to be an entitled rooster. To feed, house and keep a single human being comfy costs a large sum of money, very few civilized countries have the resources to make millions of refugees super duper comfy just because they are running from problems they consistently fail to solve. If they don't like the conditions, I guess they can 'take refugee' somewhere else.

I say throw them all into the middle of the Atlantic with just one boat anchored five miles away that has no clear indication of its position. Who ever swims back alive or comes with the boat gets to stay, get a green card and a house that will be made just for them. Give them a loving hunger game for one. loving. boat. Tell em it's this or they go home. Don't give me stuff about their conditions at home, I'm saying it's hunger-boat or that. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. probably.

I say throw them all into the middle of the Atlantic with just one boat anchored five miles away that has no clear indication of its position. Who ever swims back alive or comes with the boat gets to stay, get a green card and a house that will be made just for them. Give them a loving hunger game for one. loving. boat. Tell em it's this or they go home. Don't give me stuff about their conditions at home, I'm saying it's hunger-boat or that. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. probably.
the funny thing is that this already happened with all the shoddy boats crossing the Mediterranean Sea the last couple years lol.

the funny thing is that this already happened with all the shoddy boats crossing the Mediterranean Sea the last couple years lol.
Yay

That's totally a proportionate response to people getting angry about living conditions, lol.

I haven't watched the video since I'm on mobile and can't really, but the title makes me think you're grouping all refugees with a group of entitled pricks. most refugees are grateful to have at least even made it to Eastern Europe and that's kinda saying something considering how Hungary's been treating them

Something something Muslim invasion of Europe.

That's totally a proportionate response to people getting angry about living conditions, lol.

>house gets destroyed
>are graced to have people welcome you into their country
>complain about living conditions compared to ??? what living conditions, they were destroyed.

Ingrateful bastards should be shoved in a forest and made to eat eachother for survival. I don't give a stuff. I hate every last one of them. In all odds the only time I'm EVER likely to meet ANY of them is "Hello welcome to xxx techincal support please how may I help you please?" and they don't even do THAT right. I don't like the way the men look, I think the women look really... erm.. can't think of anything not tribal right now, frankly they serve no purpose in my life other than to give me and other americans a hard time with corperations outsourcing their jobs to them, and giving me a hard time in any given technical support say nintendo for example. Overall, hard time. I don't care about them. Never have, never will. I really. Don't. CARE. :/ They can starve and I won't give them an old can of beans. I especially hate ingrates, the loving pricks. Now, this is just angst talking, and I'm sure there are plenty of nice ones I'd sure as hell be fond of meeting, but that won't make lookin at em any easier, nor would it make me care any more than I do now about their living conditions, or lack there of. I am white. I don't need people guilt tripping me into caring about someone I've never met in my life nor care to in the slightest. I don't care nor can anything make me. Their continued existence means nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.

and BELIEVE YOU ME, I know I'm generalizing the refugees pretty damn hard. I'm sure plenty of them are EXTREMELY grateful. I can only imagine and I don't even WANT to imagine what horrors they've witnessed or how hard it is. I'm sure they are lovely people. But I don't care. Don't expect me to, or try to guilt trip me into it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:11:22 AM by Alipheesia »

Ingrateful bastards should be shoved in a forest and made to eat eachother for survival. I don't give a stuff. I hate every last one of them. In all odds the only time I'm EVER likely to meet ANY of them is "Hello welcome to xxx techincal support please how may I help you please?" and they don't even do THAT right. I don't like the way the men look, I think the women look really... erm.. can't think of anything not tribal right now, frankly they serve no purpose in my life other than to give me and other americans a hard time with corperations outsourcing their jobs to them, and giving me a hard time in any given technical support say nintendo for example. Overall, hard time. I don't care about them. Never have, never will. I really. Don't. CARE. :/ They can starve and I won't give them an old can of beans. I especially hate ingrates, the loving pricks. Now, this is just angst talking, and I'm sure there are plenty of nice ones I'd sure as hell be fond of meeting, but that won't make lookin at em any easier, nor would it make me care any more than I do now about their living conditions, or lack there of. I am white. I don't need people guilt tripping me into caring about someone I've never met in my life nor care to in the slightest. I don't care nor can anything make me. Their continued existence means nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.
Damn, did a refugee kill your puppy as a child or something?