Poor Syrian refugees have it so bad :((

Author Topic: Poor Syrian refugees have it so bad :((  (Read 5854 times)

As I said, it's nowhere near comparable to the fiscal impact a government can make on the situation. Charities are complimentary to a solution, they are not the solution.
Ofcourse it wont make as large an impact financially... That is because charities arent against the will of the people in the country.

By saying that you're obviously dictating that how they're reacting is wrong to you, so again, how do you think they should be reacting?
They shouldn't feel entitled to benefits.

No one should ever flee a country. They should fight to change it or die trying. forget all refugees ever

I am pleased by the growing trend of islamophobia world-wide.

-i don't do my research-
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:24:35 AM by Landmineman4000² »

you're implying that women have no agency to leave themselves
it's not like men have some magical power to just force women to stay there

I guarantee if the genders were reversed, you wouldn't be saying this. In fact, you probably wouldn't say anything at all, but if you did you would still put the blame on men
Their women mostly don't have agency to leave themselves.
It comes down to money.
Refugees are spending their entire fortunes to travel across Europe, paying to be illegally trafficked across the Mediterannean (which is regularly costing them their lives too), and then for train journeys across the EU, as well as food.
Many are making themselves destitute in trying to flee, but that also means they are leaving their wives/sisters/daughters destitute too.
These are Muslim countries where Sharia Law is in place, either entirely (Iraq) or in regards to civil/familial matters (Syria). Women are held to be subservient to their husbands and fathers, and they do not hold on to their own money. Their women have no choice but to stay behind if the man leaves with all their worldly posessions and money.

Not only then are many of these men leaving women behind in a wartorn country where they face famine (Syria has recently had to request seeds from the global seedbank because farming has been so destroyed), mass rape, execution and bombardment from 4 different forces (Syria, Syrian Rebels, CIA, Kurds/the West), they're left to face that with no money at all.

It would be absolutely sickening to see that it were women leaving men behind, or adults leaving children behind, as much as it is to see men leaving women behind.
I would ask you kindly not to go painting me with some brush and claiming my views are only based on some hatred for men.

Just look at some of the stuff in their book, they're trying to conquer everything
l o l

Just look at some of the stuff in their book, they're trying to conquer everything
...????

Not only then are many of these men leaving women behind in a wartorn country where they face famine (Syria has recently had to request seeds from the global seedbank because farming has been so destroyed), mass rape, execution and bombardment from 4 different forces (Syria, Syrian Rebels, CIA, Kurds/the West), they're left to face that with no money at all.
In bold is very true. Assad is probably a bigger starfish than saddam ever was. You could be some farmer just telling assad to chill out and the next thing you know SCUDs are raining down on you which contain chemical warheads. It's no wonder they have a hard time growing crops. They forgeted themselves over with chemical weapons.

And in addition to that there's just the general abandonment of farming, because how can you continue when there's war all around.

Lets just all agree the Middle East is a little forgeted up.

Lets just all agree the Middle East is a little forgeted up.
i would but u kno im not tribal so :/

i would but u kno im not tribal so :/
does saying that the middle eastern region is stuff make people tribal now??