Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 119400 times)

those of you i pmed for that project

I had to postpone building production, PMing you the times.
I'm willing to help

those of you i pmed for that project

I had to postpone building production, PMing you the times.

;) ?

Hey Swholli, maybe we should have the job we applied for on the main topic? That way dudes like ducky can find people he needs easily.

That is definitely something we can try, though sorting through all the different things they can do might be difficult.

Maybe if everyone wants to self designate their best strength that they bring to the clan I can organize them into subgroups so it'll be easier to identify who can do what.

I signed up for directing / assistant directing. I can also edit with premiere pro and after effects.

I signed for mostly building and background acting

Buildin and acting and I'd like to add eventing to that

Alright updated the OP with these and the ones I could remember. Later I'll go through everyone's apps and see the position they gave.

I'd also like to add interior building (props, etc) to my eventing and background acting.

Hosting now, anyone is welcome to join and help. PM isn't working atm so I couldn't get it in.
I won't be hosting long though, so if you want to help please join. I'll try to host tomorrow too.
Right now just working on building the set.

Hosting now, anyone is welcome to join and help. PM isn't working atm so I couldn't get it in.
I won't be hosting long though, so if you want to help please join. I'll try to host tomorrow too.
Right now just working on building the set.
stuff, I wish I was on my computer right now

No longer hosting.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:08:51 PM by Ducky duck »

In the future, message me on Steam when you want to make an announcement and I'll actually make it an announcement window for the group so anyone online will be notified that you need help.

there has been an awakening...

C3PVader, the ultimate character