TotalBiscuit has inoperable and untreatable cancer in his liver

Author Topic: TotalBiscuit has inoperable and untreatable cancer in his liver  (Read 5076 times)

TB most likely has secondary liver cancer (according to people I'm talking to, take it with a grain of salt), the least manageable type of liver cancer.

According to them the most two likely options of treatment are aggressive radiation therapy or chemo. Just because the cancer cells are inoperable doesn't always mean they're untreatable. In this case, they most likely are, however.

As far as a transplant goes, there is a sort of procedure mostly in the words. Give this article a quick read
https://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT01311453

never really liked the guy myself, but that loving blows

It's not over until it's over.

The problem with liver surgery in this stage is that disrupting the cancerous area can cause it to spread significantly more rapidly than in non-invasive conditions. This can cause further metastasizing which is ALWAYS a bad thing.

Despite the pain, suffering, and other awful conditioning brought about by this- Biscuit is likely going to be around for far longer than predicted. I sure do hope they cure him before it's too late.

Best wishes to he and everyone else who has won the most undesired of lotteries. 

it turned out that a tumor in his bowls
Apparently the bowl cancer migrated to his liver.

I guess he needs to wash his dishes better. Eating off of bowls with tumors in them can't be good.

stuff, if he does pass I'll miss seeing him in the comments of WWE videos.

TB'll beat it. He's done it before. :(

TB'll beat it. He's done it before. :(
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/654693344572932096

Looks like that's his plan too. Hopefully he beats the everloving stuff out of this cancer crap.

That sucks but maybe provide some background on who the guy is next time.

Whats with cancer killing all the good people
Kitty0706, Eddsworld, and now TB?

Whats with cancer killing all the good people
Kitty0706, Eddsworld, and now TB?

It just seems that way considering cancer is up there on the most common way to die.

If you outlive heart disease and live in a place where medical treatment prevents most diseases, you'll live long enough to die of cancer in one way or another.

the list is usually really loving long for people who need transplants
If does not have any metastases, he'll be pretty much at the top of the list. The only problem is that if the cancer spreads to anywhere else but the liver, they kick you off since the transplant won't cure you.

well like others were saying they dont even know if the liver is the source

Jesus Christ this is stuffty.

That sucks but maybe provide some background on who the guy is next time.
..do you not know who totalbiscuit is?
it's not super hard to figure out either if you didn't

OT: That sounds really awful. I hope he can keep up the fight