TotalBiscuit has inoperable and untreatable cancer in his liver

Author Topic: TotalBiscuit has inoperable and untreatable cancer in his liver  (Read 5086 times)

Cause it makes you look like a douche.
hes the one who told a guy to get cancer lol

Cause it makes you look like a douche.

Oh so you're angry at me, top lel

hes the one who told a guy to get cancer lol
he doesn't doesn't deserve cancer

but they do for getting upset over nothing and bitching about problems that don't actually exist.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 09:35:07 PM by Harm94 »

he doesn't doesn't deserve cancer
http://www.reaxxion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/n6BX8sr-3.png
but they do for getting upset over nothing and bitching about problems that don't actually exist.

so what's wrong with anything that's said there?

so what's wrong with anything that's said there?
literally all of it?

Oh so you're angry at me, top lel
Well you are being pretty hypocritical.
I ride a scooter.

• kill yourself
By your own logic you deserve to kill yourself because you told others to.

i'm not seeing it
you have to look at the image first

maybe you should look at the image instead

Yeah, I did look at it, I see a bunch of butthurt lolcows throwing a monumental bitchfit over absolutely nothing.

christs sake look at this tool

Yeah, I did look at it, I see a bunch of butthurt lolcows throwing a monumental bitchfit over absolutely nothing.

christs sake look at this tool
way to cherry pick the worst of the bunch

is gamergate not a movement that destroys lives? whatever let's get to the topic at hand.

you can't look at the above image and tell me that's a butthurt lolcow.

is gamergate not a movement that destroys lives?
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO THE 25TH ANNUAL GAME OF
SATIRE      OR      AUTISTIC
TAKE YOUR PICK NOW

Well you are being pretty hypocritical.By your own logic you deserve to kill yourself because you told others to.
That reminds me I went to the skatepark and there was this scooter kid who was completely unaware of everyone else. We almost crashed into him a few times and he doesn't even acknowledge us. We all knew if we crashed into him his mom/dad would jump out of the bush and yell at us because his kid couldn't look. Doesn't mean I want him to die, just for his parents to actually look out. I actually never saw someone supervising him and he looked no older than 10.

Whoops. Anywho,  it sucks he has to deal with the disease. Just when we all think it over, another one pops up. It's like a sick and twisted game of Whack-a-mole.

Just stop replying to Trymos, he's baiting you guys because he's a thirsty troll trying to incite the flame.

There is not enough time in the mortal coil to feed the troll

There's a reason why liver has "live" in it.
liver
I wasn't going to say anything the first time but since it's two people now, the liver didn't get its name from the word "live"

I wasn't going to say anything the first time but since it's two people now, the liver didn't get its name from the word "live"
Maybe it named itself like how the brain named itself.