TotalBiscuit has inoperable and untreatable cancer in his liver

Author Topic: TotalBiscuit has inoperable and untreatable cancer in his liver  (Read 5071 times)

That sucks but maybe provide some background on who the guy is next time.
um are you serious
i dont even watch his videos and i know him

use google next time

That sucks but maybe provide some background on who the guy is next time.
TotalBiscuit is a popular English game reviewer, known for series such as WTF is...?, where he reviews new or popular games. Additionally, he has a position as a steam curator and commonly speaks out about controversies in the gaming world.

damn. never really liked TB myself, but holy stuff. that sucks major ass. hope he manages it.

Even if you get a liver transplant your life expectancy is cut dramatically.

I found out I have a tumor the size of a baseball in my liver this past summer. Dead ass. I had to have a biopsy done and sent to Michigan for further testing. I'm just glad it came back benign. Doctor said he has never seen a tumor like mine become malignant, so that's good. I was only 18 when I found out. Scary stuff.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:48:02 PM by SinnerOG »

I found out I have a tumor the size of a baseball in my liver this past summer. Dead ass. I had to have a biopsy done and sent to Michigan for further testing. I'm just glad it is benign. Doctor said he has never seen a tumor like mine become malignant, so that's good. I was only 18 when I found out. Scary stuff.
When they pull it out, have them toss it in a jar and mail it to me.

My mom has a skin cancer,altough its hard to say if it is one. Might just be a small button or tumor.

They're not taking it out or taking any action unless it becomes cancerous. Doc said it was too life threatening. He said as long as it is benign, it will not affect my quality or longevity of life whatsoever. ... The way we found out I had this was because I had gone into the doctors with abdomen pains. I had torn a muscle, but whilst being xrayed, the doctors found it.

They're not taking it out or taking any action unless it becomes cancerous. Doc said it was too life threatening. He said as long as it is benign, it will not affect my quality or longevity of life whatsoever. ... The way we found out I had this was because I had gone into the doctors with abdomen pains. I had torn a muscle, but whilst being xrayed, the doctors found it.
Have them snap some photos and mail them to me.

I actually have xray photos, aha. 5 CD's full of 'em.

i think we've finally uncovered seventh's secret special interest

some people live with half a liver
ive heard they grow back.

but it takes longer if your older

Are you that creature from the X-Files who feeds on tumours?

Are you that creature from the X-Files who feeds on tumours?
You mean livers?

I actually have xray photos, aha. 5 CD's full of 'em.
PM me them