NVIDIA GeForce Experience soon to be required for all Game Ready Drivers.

Author Topic: NVIDIA GeForce Experience soon to be required for all Game Ready Drivers.  (Read 1698 times)

i like GeForce Experience because it lets me update my stuff without me having to do it manually

i like GeForce Experience because it lets me update my stuff without me having to do it manually

So whats the problem here?

except it's now classed as bloatware and some of it's features have actually been proven to slow games down. it's better to just check for updates manually every month or so.

Yeah, no. Please.

As much as I use GeForce Experience, it's a pain to use because of how buggy it is.

except it's now classed as bloatware and some of it's features have actually been proven to slow games down. it's better to just check for updates manually every month or so.
okay then just tell it not to check for updates

some of it's features have actually been proven to slow games down. it's better to just check for updates manually every month or so.
Barely notice any slow down for me even if there is any
and im as lazy as forget so having something do it for me is great

This is true, I can attest to this from personal experience. I installed GeForce experience and the Game Ready Driver and it slowed the stuff out of my computer when gaming.

So what's stopping someone from using a modification ?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:34:00 PM by Emgiell »

On a few occasions Geforce Experience ate up my memory so i had to shut it off. I turn it on to update drivers but that's it.

>task manager
>end the process
>no more problem

>task manager
>end the process
>no more problem
it actually can't be disabled that way, it will just relaunch itself. removing it from startup does nothing either.