I've just been diagnosed with Glaucoma (STILL No Surgery!)

Author Topic: I've just been diagnosed with Glaucoma (STILL No Surgery!)  (Read 28052 times)

Is it an actual eyepatch? Mine was gray plastic shield.
Something like that, I guess. It's a round, plastic cylinder taped onto my face.

Thanks for my new favorite reaction image, m8. :^)
I'll send you an actual box of cookies if that becomes a well-kn own image

Oh yeah, is there a video?

i want to see the procedure. didn't you say they were recording it?

i want to see the procedure. didn't you say they were recording it?
They're editing it. I'm going to get it on the 9th when I go back.

In other news, my patch has been removed.

MY LEFT EYE IS INFLAMED, RED AS forget, AND I CAN'T SEE stuff OUT OF IT HELP. I can recognize light and some color and that's it. It mostly just feels like I can't see anything out of it, and it hurts to touch it.

So to whoever was offering that bionic eye, I'll still take it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 02:58:17 PM by Rigel »

buy a pirate eyepatch just in case

I forgot to mention but now I have stitches in my eyeball and I CAN FEEL THEM. My eye's still a bit swollen and it feels like I've lost a bit more vision. My left eye is still blurry as all hell, and I'm actually a little worried now. I'm also taking another NINE eyedrops just in my left eye. Yay.

I return to the hospital on Saturday for a checkup, and so they can pull out the stitches. With tweezers. On Tuesday I had a migraine, and still have residual headaches or something days afterward. I'm also having random pains in my eye, but those last for 2 seconds or less. Nothing that doping myself out on painkillers can't fix.

I have stitches in my eyeball and I CAN FEEL THEM.
aaaeughh

how does it feel

which type of EDS you have? if you dont mind me asking

I return to the hospital on Saturday for a checkup, and so they can pull out the stitches. With tweezers.

which type of EDS you have? if you dont mind me asking
Arthrochalsia type
(formerly type VIIB, arthrochalasis multiplex congenita)

Patients are short in height and severely affected by joint laxity and dislocations. Skin involvement is variable. Both utosomal dominant and recessive inheritance is possible. A skin biopsy can be used to diagnose this disorder.

I have the biggest wenis. It can stretch at over 5 inches.

SO I got those stitches taken out. IT HURT.

First, the doctor had to break the stitches with something, idk what it was. There were 2 that he had to break, and each one made a small *pop* when they broke. So then he pulled them out. I didn't even notice when he pulled the first one out, but the second one was painful because it was long, slippery, and so damn thin and small and hard to hold on to and pull on at the same time.

Have you ever pulled stitches out of your skin before? Now imagine that same sensation with twice the pain.

So nylon sutures have a range of sizes called 10-0, 10 being the smallest and 0 being the largest. I had nylon 10 stitches in my eye, and they were thinner than a hair, and transparent.