stufflord and the stuffposting

Author Topic: stufflord and the stuffposting  (Read 23400 times)

sure we all make a stuffpost here and there but stufflord is on a roll.
How many people actually cared/even noticed before this thread was made

How many people actually cared/even noticed before this thread was made
no one but the clique

no one but the clique

Enough with the clique nonsense because your clique is the clique.

i mean you guys stuffpost too
i'll dig through your posts if you want, you guys must've really dug considering the quotes go back to August 20th.

no one but the clique
yeah pin it on something that isn't happening, but hey I guess your teamspeak buttbuddies can help here
get off your loving high horse

no one but the clique
i thought you were pretty annoying but i kept to myself. you've been annoying lately, deflecting it by screaming about that damn crook isn't gonna change that

yeah pin it on something that isn't happening, but hey I guess your teamspeak buttbuddies can help here
oh no i have friends
i can't have friends
:(

but hey I guess your teamspeak buttbuddies can help here
ur being a bit of a hypocrite here

Wait... who is on this high horse you're speaking of? As far as i'm concerned this drama is summed of of stufflord saying LMAO and making a few jokes. And you're seemingly getting upset that we're defending him because it's an absolutely dumb reason to drama someone, i mean come on now.

stufflord is like that one kid at school youre nice to because you feel like hes gonna shoot up the school

oh no i have friends
i can't have friends
:(
welcome to that damn clique territory
ur being a bit of a hypocrite here
so i'm being a hypocrite when stufflords the boy who cried clique
Wait... who is on this high horse you're speaking of? As far as i'm concerned this drama is summed of of stufflord saying LMAO and making a few jokes. And you're seemingly getting upset that we're defending him because it's an absolutely dumb reason to drama someone, i mean come on now.
desperate

an edgy clique being a bit upset because someone they don't like posted in the same thread as them.
no one but the clique

It would be equally as stuffty to claim you guys are only sticking up for each other because you belong to a teamspeak server, but both things aren't true

i thought you were pretty annoying but i kept to myself. you've been annoying lately, deflecting it by screaming about that damn crook isn't gonna change that

He got better but now he's back to his old self. Any mention of his behavior and his response is "the clique" even though it's irrelevant. This isn't a gang war stop bringing that up stufflord. That stuff's gone and your crew has taken its position already so there's no need to keep pushing it.

He got better but now he's back to his old self. Any mention of his behavior and his response is "the clique" even though it's irrelevant. This isn't a gang war stop bringing that up stufflord. That stuff's gone and your crew has taken its position already so there's no need to keep pushing it.
it's just a desperate last line of defense when they cant save their poor teamspeak savior stufflord