stufflord and the stuffposting

Author Topic: stufflord and the stuffposting  (Read 23399 times)

This thread went from 100 to a million fast lol

maxx here's a studded bag if you're into the kinky stuff

how do i write something to get to someones head without it being incredibly obnoxious and eventually having critics like you point it out?
to be completely honest with you the only way i can grab someones eyes onto my point is to do something of the such but i never mean to have any negative impact on anybody
if i try to point out in a "normal" way then it ends up being flicked through the pages without even anyone considering the value of my post

my past eats my future and the only way to prevent it is to bounce
if your problem is that you aren't getting enough attention on the forums, I've already found your problem. you shouldn't post with the intention of getting a reaction out of people. they're gonna read it either way, but when you write dumb stuff like that people are gonna call you out on it.

if you want people to take what you write seriously, write something worth taking seriously. that "gotta get replies" mentality is the wrong way to go about that. if you want to "write something to get to someones head", you probably shouldnt insult them because they're just gonna throw your opinion away.

the more i see your posts the more brain damage i actually yield from them
congratulations on being a total idiot
if your problem is that you aren't getting enough attention on the forums, I've already found your problem. you shouldn't post with the intention of getting a reaction out of people. they're gonna read it either way, but when you write dumb stuff like that people are gonna call you out on it.

if you want people to take what you write seriously, write something worth taking seriously. that "gotta get replies" mentality is the wrong way to go about that. if you want to "write something to get to someones head", you probably shouldnt insult them because they're just gonna throw your opinion away.
sorry.

who designed this. this is a bag you cannot place on a surface without it falling over and spilling out whats inside. whoever made this bag should be fired.

[Insert maxx answer #4635 here.]
only in blockland forums, where kids try to evade stuff and pull up dramas that are separate manners.
yeah maxx, keep saying that, keep saying that.

back on topic for a second
people put up logical points and discredited the drama but those were ignored

is anyone going to address them?

90% of the "lmao" things u listed are me laughing at something funny in a thread
do you just not like the word lmao or something
i can understand the chainban part

how is this a stuffpost
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287457.msg8674831#msg8674831

how is this a stuffpost
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287417.msg8676222#msg8676222
why do you guys call out on stufflord when various other forumers do the same thing he does
i mean you guys stuffpost too
i'll dig through your posts if you want, you guys must've really dug considering the quotes go back to August 20th.
Wait... who is on this high horse you're speaking of? As far as i'm concerned this drama is summed of of stufflord saying LMAO and making a few jokes. And you're seemingly getting upset that we're defending him because it's an absolutely dumb reason to drama someone, i mean come on now.
I litterally see nothing wrong but with people over-reacting to his posts when other users go and post the same exact thing in the same situations.
lets talk real for a minute

you claim i derailed a thread when all i did was make a joke and then other people derailed the thread with pointless attacks on me and or my personal life

nal is just saying "desperate" every time anyone says anything that disagrees with him for some reason

everyone was mad at me for arguing and then i go really chill and layed back and suddenly its stuffposting cause im having a good time and joking around

the chainban part and the bumping things that i said were justifiable but not worth a drama on their own

only in blockland forums, where kids try to evade stuff and pull up dramas that are separate manners.
yeah maxx, keep saying that, keep saying that.
but its mostly comparable when you try to act mature when in reality you pulled something so handicapped only a goat can understand it

back on topic for a second
people put up logical points and discredited the drama but those were ignored

is anyone going to address them?
listen this single post is not the rebuttal of the century amigo.

the way i see it your post style is more akin to a chatroom than a forum. quick split second reactions. and really it doesn't matter because we all have different styles, and personally i'd prefer a chill person who posts "lmao" than a crazy idiot who always posts forgetin walls of text

however, ike's bein pretty reasonable for a drama thread, you realise. he's just sayin "hey, maybe tone it down". he's not calling for your resignation or some stuff, so you really don't have to treat it like an attack, either consider his point or say "nah". ike can deal with it either way.

or at least ike specifically is not being a richard

like the majority of the other people who i see ganging up on stufflord are being way past unreasonable considering the entire first page is like baseless accusation and 'ya hes a stuff'

also wow that became really pa really fast

listen this single post is not the rebuttal of the century amigo.

the way i see it your post style is more akin to a chatroom than a forum. quick split second reactions. and really it doesn't matter because we all have different styles, and personally i'd prefer a chill person who posts "lmao" than a crazy idiot who always posts forgetin walls of text

however, ike's bein pretty reasonable for a drama thread, you realise. he's just sayin "hey, maybe tone it down". he's not calling for your resignation or some stuff, so you really don't have to treat it like an attack, either consider his point or say "nah". ike can deal with it either way.
i just think that he shouldnt let the way that someone else posts bother him
when i say lmao its because i laughed at something
the only thing i can agree with in his op is the chainban part
that got annoying quick but i stopped after it got out of hand
the things that proceeded in the thread is whats wrong
the pointless attacks and nal's zinger "desperate"
what caused the drama was a simple joke in that dog thread and then suddenly im being attacked and people are yelling about my personal life
it was only a joke, there was no reason to over-react

if he wanted to say something about the way that i post all he had to do was PM me
not make a drama and have this happen

the reason why i act chill and post those split second reaction is because im trying to be more friendly and funny instead of arguing like i did for the first few months that i was here, which caused a lot of stuff and im surprised it didnt cause a drama

the reason why i act chill and post those split second reaction is because im trying to be more friendly and funny instead of arguing like i did for the first few months that i was here, which caused a lot of stuff and im surprised it didnt cause a drama
Ironically, it was you acting chill and trying not to fight that brought about the drama.

Ironically, it was you acting chill and trying not to fight that brought about the drama.
no i backlashed in this post
lmao everyone jumps on me over a joke
have u guys been holding it in or something and it just all came out now or what

no no what water meant was that your general philosophy of not being argumentative still, ironically, prompted an argument

like hes not talking about 'right this second' he means as a whole