stufflord and the stuffposting

Author Topic: stufflord and the stuffposting  (Read 23392 times)

maxx stop
to be honest you're starting to get pretentious aswell
go sit in the corner young man
you
your point is exactly? i'm telling him to forget off either way

jesus unholy loving christ
get your stuff together
you guys are two internet clans with multiple people
either leave people the forget alone or be friends with eachother
at this point its so annoying to where everything anyone says in this thread has been bias and this is all just ape stuffthrowing
theres seriously NO point to this thread when you two weird ass groups can just talk it out over steam or some stupid stuff
i hate to be "that" guy too, but why do people only give a flying stuff about threads if an actual popular person posts something, but if some dumbstuff posts something with the same exact idea and evident criteria, why are they stabbed constantly with "STOP THESE THREADS ECKSDEEEMEMEMEMES"
nothing here is proof and anything anyone says is merely an opinion and you are all doing nothing but trying to scrape the stuff off the barrel
/nosupport any of these clans/groups/cleeks/cliques/circlejerks/cumcircles because all of this garbage is merely stabbing eachother about eachothers opinions
tl;dr, keep your handicapped problems to yourself or ignore them altogether and forget

keep your bag-loving richard out of the thread

keep your bag-loving richard out of the thread
keep your stuff-special interest out of the thread too big woman

the only connection between this thread and the clique stuff is nal bringing cliques up and trying to pitch them against each other when he is the only one doing any actual stuffposting

jesus unholy loving christ
get your stuff together
you guys are two internet clans with multiple people
either leave people the forget alone or be friends with eachother
at this point its so annoying to where everything anyone says in this thread has been bias and this is all just ape stuffthrowing
theres seriously NO point to this thread when you two weird ass groups can just talk it out over steam or some stupid stuff
i hate to be "that" guy too, but why do people only give a flying stuff about threads if an actual popular person posts something, but if some dumbstuff posts something with the same exact idea and evident criteria, why are they stabbed constantly with "STOP THESE THREADS ECKSDEEEMEMEMEMES"
nothing here is proof and anything anyone says is merely an opinion and you are all doing nothing but trying to scrape the stuff off the barrel
/nosupport any of these clans/groups/cleeks/cliques/circlejerks/cumcircles because all of this garbage is merely stabbing eachother about eachothers opinions
tl;dr, keep your handicapped problems to yourself or ignore them altogether and forget

you know what? I agree with you a little bit. Everyone involved is being dumb. But you have to realize that this loving trainwreck of a post and this follow up :
go sit in the corner young manyour point is exactly? i'm telling him to forget off either way
isn't gonna make things any better. You're feeding the fire. People here are ragging on about how everybody's on a high horse, but the only person with a superiority complex here is you.

lol here comes the teamspeak self esteem team to save stufflord
you should know that if squartle champions your opinion something is greatly forgeted

you know what? I agree with you a little bit. Everyone involved is being dumb. But you have to realize that this loving trainwreck of a post and this follow up :isn't gonna make things any better. You're feeding the fire. People here are ragging on about how everybody's on a high horse, but the only person with a superiority complex here is you.
i'll agree with your point
im just trying to point out that this dumb stuff fighting is absolutely meaningless and just adds more wasting of time
also
nal right now:
https://youtu.be/NBvOH8w4aL4?t=5s

>this thread right now

go sit in the corner young man
and to continue just for a second, maxx do you even read what you write? there's no way you actually typed this out and didn't realize you were being a hypocrite about what you said literally a sentence previous.

i'll agree with your point
im just trying to point out that this dumb stuff fighting is absolutely meaningless and just adds more wasting of time
then that was the almost worst way you could have done it.

>this thread right now

[i mg]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1267211/equilibrium-shootout-1-1-o.gif[/img]
thank you for your valuable input.

break out the heavy artillery, maxx has joined the drama
In all seriousness Maxx, you are being a oversensitive child, talking about losing his toy and whining.
Grow. Up.

and to continue just for a second, maxx do you even read what you write? there's no way you actually typed this out and didn't realize you were being a hypocrite about what you said literally a sentence previous.
then that was the almost worst way you could have done it.
how do i write something to get to someones head without it being incredibly obnoxious and eventually having critics like you point it out?
to be completely honest with you the only way i can grab someones eyes onto my point is to do something of the such but i never mean to have any negative impact on anybody
if i try to point out in a "normal" way then it ends up being flicked through the pages without even anyone considering the value of my post

my past eats my future and the only way to prevent it is to bounce out
break out the heavy artillery, maxx has joined the drama
In all seriousness Maxx, you are being a oversensitive child, talking about losing his toy and whining.
Grow. Up.
telling me to grow up when you used a client to PURPOSELY send multiple megabytes of spam duplications toward a server eventually slowing it down

my past eats my future and the only way to prevent it is to bounce
the future is my present so the present is my past