stufflord and the stuffposting

Author Topic: stufflord and the stuffposting  (Read 23380 times)

if this was maxx or some stuff posting instead of nal people would be ripping his richard off
if maxx was posting this nobody would care because he doesn't own that fricking coterie

battle of the two cliques

battle of the two cliques
yeah jesus like grow the forget up people. what are you, a bunch of 15 year old girls?

Why do you think it's okay to laugh at someone losing their dog?
i didnt laugh?
i've lost my dog before and i was scared
no one should have to go through it

i was just making a joke to what lurker said

yeah jesus like grow the forget up people. what are you, a bunch of 15 year old girls?

Just because his name is stufflord, doesn't mean he's the lord of stuff posts

those girls gotta be at least 20 brude

if maxx was posting this nobody would care because he doesn't own that fricking coterie
do you always defer to that clique stuff whenever anyone calls you out

do you always defer to that clique stuff whenever anyone calls you out
ye he has a circlejerk going on too yet still comments on other people's groups

jesus unholy loving christ
get your stuff together
you guys are two internet clans with multiple people
either leave people the forget alone or be friends with eachother
at this point its so annoying to where everything anyone says in this thread has been bias and this is all just ape stuffthrowing
theres seriously NO point to this thread when you two weird ass groups can just talk it out over steam or some stupid stuff
i hate to be "that" guy too, but why do people only give a flying stuff about threads if an actual popular person posts something, but if some dumbstuff posts something with the same exact idea and evident criteria, why are they stabbed constantly with "STOP THESE THREADS ECKSDEEEMEMEMEMES"
nothing here is proof and anything anyone says is merely an opinion and you are all doing nothing but trying to scrape the stuff off the barrel
/nosupport any of these clans/groups/cleeks/cliques/circlejerks/cumcircles because all of this garbage is merely stabbing eachother about eachothers opinions
tl;dr, keep your handicapped problems to yourself or ignore them altogether and forget

get him boys
woo wee come for me for making a valid point
anything you say is merely stuffposting and you add no value to the topic whatsoever
either go jerk off to your own pictures or leave us alone altogether
stop being a twat for once k? k.