Author Topic: 2015/11/03 - Blockland r1972  (Read 80465 times)

Great.

Glad to see these updates coming.

The moon is blue and I like it thank you badspot

Oh, got to update now!

Does anyone know how Blocknet updates Blockland? Just curious, I'm not sure if my server gets compatible with updated people when it is not updated
I think I'll be okay, Pecon must of sneaked in the update when I wasn't looking
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:06:34 PM by Meta_KnightX »

awesome, an update, nice. when's workshop support coming tho?

I've been having a problem joining my dedicated server by getting stuck on "Connection Accepted" and i've been able to get passed it by stressing out my bandwidth while connecting (like loading some large images on a webpage) and now it doesnt work at all and I can't connect to my server

r1973
Fixed WinXP compatiblity problem from r1972[/li][/list]
TYVM!

<Nevermind computer issue solved>

Badspot

• Administrator
I've been having a problem joining my dedicated server by getting stuck on "Connection Accepted" and i've been able to get passed it by stressing out my bandwidth while connecting (like loading some large images on a webpage) and now it doesnt work at all and I can't connect to my server

I tested slow movement phasing, and it worked on my rev 1973 server and someone who joined was also also to phase every brick we used to in previous revisions.
I am using the steam version if it helps.

well it was a temporary fix which now i cant even join it either way

if it helps any i think it has to do with joining on auto super admin because i can connect to my server fine on my alt (please do not look at this as a solution though) and my friend has the same problems joining and he's an auto super admin on my server. he connects fine if i remove it

edit: i didnt even bother checking if it was an add-on doing it so uh im probably gonna go do that right now

edit2: after about an hour of searching i found out its RTB which i really need for the server preferences wtf
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 10:59:35 PM by Trogtor »

I tested slow movement phasing, and it worked on my rev 1973 server and someone who joined was also also to phase every brick we used to in previous revisions.
I am using the steam version if it helps.
Clipping into walls is also working on the nonsteam version as well

Is there a fix incoming for OS X Steam version file creation? When you try to create folders for new files, the folders get created in the OS root folder (/) and the files are never created, instead you are thrown an error.

The ghosting update is fantastic, though.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 11:54:47 PM by Dannu »