for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker

Author Topic: for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker  (Read 5376 times)

neither me or electrk were banned so im assuming it was neither of us
um i would hope an admin would do an investigation before banning someone

ban by ip stuff isnt rotondos department
pageloss

im pretty sure rotondo doesn't have access to that type of stuff, we'll know who it was once badspot comes online.

this guy did not have it. You can have your tongue cut in half, don't question it lmao
the richards were too thick to be one conjoined one originally.

surgery.

Are.. Are you mentally dysfunctional?

pageloss

im pretty sure rotondo doesn't have access to that type of stuff, we'll know who it was once badspot comes online.
I don't see why he wouldn't.

I recall him saying that he has ban powers before.

You're ignoring the fact you broke a major rule and gave someone the password to your alt. What ever he did with it was not of any consequence to him because it was YOUR account. You're done, and you're not taking anybody with you.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/0rm73FP.png[/img]
so it wasn't stufflord or electrk

You're ignoring the fact you broke a major rule and gave someone the password to your alt. What ever he did with it was not of any consequence to him because it was YOUR account. You're done, and you're not taking anybody with you.
Since when is that a major rule?

lol whose alt are you