Author Topic: Akio - 48794  (Read 15996 times)

I supported him but that's also cause Kahnu presents himself as a complete troll

sorry nick the friend police have arrived and you have to pal around with kanhu now

sucking his richard will get you parole

I don't see how Akio is an starfish for that though, honestly. It really wasn't that harsh of a joke unless you're actually molten

I honestly don't think Akio could have expected OP to get banned.

My intention was not to bait him, it was to make a joke. I have no idea how I thought it was funny at the time.

that's straight up bullstuff. get out

(sorry for DP)
I don't see how Akio is an starfish for that though, honestly. It really wasn't that harsh of a joke unless you're actually molten

I honestly don't think Akio could have expected OP to get banned.

ok, lets be real here. tony has made it very clear that molten is NOT allowed on his server. if you've read anything in the harvest topic its pretty clear as to why. if someone tells him that moltens alt is on his server, what do you expect he's gonna do?

Realistically speaking, I don't think Akio thought about it enough for it to be malicious trickery, rather a spur-of-the-moment joke

if he actually wanted OP to get banned I don't think he would have attempted to get him unbanned after having a quick laugh

I honestly think ravencroft and friends are trying to defend akio for getting someone permanently banned from a server makes them no better than forum reject

I honestly think ravencroft and friends are trying to defend akio for getting someone permanently banned from a server makes them no better than forum reject
It was a joke that went wrong, and I had him unbanned ASAP. Nobody is "defending" me, the whole situation was really funny. What can't you guys understand about that?

I honestly think you're an idiot who didn't bother thinking before posting.

AhhhhHHHHH forget here comes the clique. Prepare your buttehol they are oging to outclique your clique.

Akio is a known idiot, why must we reiterate the obvious.

damn you know you've hit rock bottom when even kochieboy calls you an idiot

oh wait
AhhhhHHHHH forget here comes the clique. Prepare your buttehol they are oging to outclique your clique.
 why must we reiterate the obvious.
you can't call me an idiot and have this stuff in the same post man

Akio is a known idiot, why must we reiterate the obvious.
did you not read the rest of the topic or are you just this dumb

From experience, Akio likes to joke around a lot whenever we're in a game lobby and such on another game. He doesnt take these jokes seriously though. I dont think he expected OP to be banned from the server, but Tony seemed pretty serious about banning Molten and wont take anything relating to Molten as a joke ever.

oh waityou can't call me an idiot and have this stuff in the same post man

I mean, you could actual detect the blatant sarcasm in my post, but no, you attempt to use it against me. So desperate lol.