👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 86000 times)

as the young trog obtains more voters, he begins to inflate his ego glands. but if there comes the possibility that he loses, the little squat will throw an autistic fit of rage, causing him a large sum of embarrassment. let's continue to watch and see what happens
15-15 yo

as the young trog obtains more voters, he begins to inflate his ego glands. but if there comes the possibility that he loses, the little squat will throw an autistic fit of rage, causing him a large sum of embarrassment. let's continue to watch and see what happens
Everyone vote for Swholli!

but if there comes the possibility that he loses, the little squat will throw an autistic fit of rage, causing him a large sum of embarrassment.
you know im the type of person that really like to enjoy the little things in life. even if its some stupid vote. i dont have a problem with plastiware winning but the fact that i was just really happy that i was winning really made me mad that somehow the tables turned in less than 2 minutes and that the votes are still going up like there are suddenly such a large group of people that decided to vote. i really like that 15 minutes of fame. and you know, i really dont like having fanboys to such a large group of memers. that includes most of the people "in the clique." or whatever. i have some other friends i'd really rather talk to more than them, but i dont think they feel the same because i snapped over something stupid just like i am right now. its complicated

Not surprised with Swholli and troggy taking over, but I should point out that Badspot has actually been doing more for Blockland in this past month.

Badspot's the creator though, i dunno, it just doesn't feel exactly 'fair'

I feel like, "Oh, of course he would be the best choice here, he's the reason for all of this existing!"

A vote for Swholli is a vote for the future.

was flamecannon nominated at all?

I've really enjoyed Swholli's increasing presence this year.