STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?

Poll

Best character

Finn
Rey
Han Solo
Leia Organa Solo
Poe Dameron
BB-8
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker
Resistance Troops
First Order Troops!
Kylo Ren
Hux
Captain Phasma
Snoke
Flame Trooper
Mouse Droid
Useless Background characters
TR-8R
Cypthon would have been good in the movie.

Author Topic: STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?  (Read 31525 times)

PLOT
Thirty years after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, the galaxy faces a new threat from the evil Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) and the First Order. When a defector named Finn crash-lands on a desert planet, he meets Rey (Daisy Ridley), a tough scavenger whose droid contains a top-secret map. Together, the young duo joins forces with Han Solo (Harrison Ford) to make sure the Resistance receives the intelligence concerning the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), the last of the Jedi Knights.

Characters

Finn
A trained warrior desperate to escape his past, Finn is plunged into adventure as his conscience drives him down a heroic, but dangerous, path.

Rey
Rey is a resilient survivor, a scavenger toughened by a lifetime of dealing with the cutthroats of the harsh desert world of Jakku.

Han Solo
Smuggler. Scoundrel. Hero. Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon, was one of the great leaders of the Rebel Alliance.

Leia Organa Solo
Princess Leia Organa was one of the Rebel Alliance's greatest leaders, fearless on the battlefield and dedicated to ending the tyranny of the Empire.

Poe Dameron
An ace pilot, Poe Dameron is a leader in the Resistance's fight against the evil First Order. He soars into battle behind the controls of a modern X-wing fighter.

Kylo Ren
A dark warrior strong with the Force, Kylo Ren commands First Order missions with a temper as fiery as his unconventional lightsaber.

Captain Phasma
Clad in distinctive metallic armor, Captain Phasma commands the First Order's legions of troopers.

General Hux
A young, ruthless officer in the First Order, General Hux has complete confidence in his troops, training methods and weapons.

Past Polls

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:41:27 AM by Cypthon »

Or don't hype, cuz that's setting yourself up for disappointment.
As a Star Wars fan, I can only hope J.J. didn't force his trademarked ShakeCam into most scenes and it comes out alright. No episode II bullstuff pls.

you really can't be worse than ep II

I really do have more hope for this movie than Into Darkness, which I wasn't a huge fan of

i need to get around to actually watching the films. most of my knowledge of starwars came from the lego games lol

I'm pretty sure storm troopers won't be bad shots anymore either

especially with captain phasma ++

I'm pretty sure storm troopers won't be bad shots anymore either
Yes.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:20:25 PM by Cypthon »

have you felt it?
What i thought:
Have you felt it?

forget, i haven't even hit puberty yet.

What i thought:
Have you felt it?

forget, i haven't even hit puberty yet.
explains your extreme stupidity :^)

If you guys want to check this out:
(Click image to get to the website now!)

Awaken the Force within you. Choose a side and your Google apps will follow your path.

Google Apps that will join you:
Android Wear
Google Calendar
Google Chrome
Chromecast
Gmail
Inbox
Google Maps
Google
Google Translate
Waze
Youtube

Keep the force of your side the strongest!
Unfortunatly it would be impossible for me to post the force of the sides, so you'll have to check yourself
(It's from my Google Star Wars thread, this is for people who have not seen my thread, I am not trying to advertise my thread. I just want people to see what Google is doing)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:23:46 PM by Meta_KnightX »