Caribou is back again as Bear_Tracks

Author Topic: Caribou is back again as Bear_Tracks  (Read 15719 times)

I have never blackmailed Bear Tracks and I didn't even know it was him until I found out later on, so I guess forgeted up.

cone bringing the tuesday night damage control

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288835.msg8735560#msg8735560
cone burning all bridges similtaneously
Gotta give him props. Once he makes an ass out of himself he doesn't hold back

So we've gone from pastoral imagery to fruit to pastoral imagery again.

caribou chili tonight boys

sharing keys voids some kind of agreement and people have been revoked for it in the past; if he had bought the key as a steam gift, or sent him the money via paypal for Caribou to buy the key himself, he'd be fine, but I don't think he did that.

sharing keys voids some kind of agreement and people have been revoked for it in the past; if he had bought the key as a steam gift, or sent him the money via paypal for Caribou to buy the key himself, he'd be fine, but I don't think he did that.
I gifted it via Steam

I gifted it via Steam
that would make sense seeing as caribou had to make a second steam account to play that game; stupid me--sorry about that.

I gifted it via Steam
that would make sense seeing as caribou had to make a second steam account to play that game; stupid me--sorry about that.
Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up c:

Caribou is like a loving time bomb ticking down. Only a matter of time before he decides to blow up again.