favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 159875 times)

>tfw no friends
>tfw my weapons are not good enough for sorties
Sorties are like level 100, wat
There's a whole section in the forums dedicated to finding people like you a clan. Just post in one of them and get invited. It's that simple.

How do people have like 500 hours in this game? I got really bored by 6 hours.

How do people have like 500 hours in this game? I got really bored by 6 hours.
1125 hours, It really just depends if it's your kind of game or not.

There's a whole section in the forums dedicated to finding people like you a clan. Just post in one of them and get invited. It's that simple.
Im not really a clanman, if thats even a thing, because most require you to spend X amount of time with them a week and I want to play whenever the forget I want

Im not really a clanman, if thats even a thing, because most require you to spend X amount of time with them a week and I want to play whenever the forget I want
Mine doesn't. Seriously, just actually look at a clan page or two before you go drawing conclusions.

Mine doesn't. Seriously, just actually look at a clan page or two before you go drawing conclusions.
Well the last time I was in a clan I was forced to play 2+ hours on 2 days every week on stuffty hours wich was near impossible for me because stuff
Letme take a look anyways

TRANSLATED

Im hayve many forms / I have many forms

Im am kawming / I am coming

8th 10th 16

potentially release date for TWW?
or maybe someone trolling, who knows.

account was made 9 months ago and only made that post today.
only way to tell if it is legit is to wait for the 10th or have someone at DE confirm it

Well the last time I was in a clan I was forced to play 2+ hours on 2 days every week on stuffty hours wich was near impossible for me because stuff
Letme take a look anyways

hey you have us if u need help or w/e
ill usually be on on weekends

hey look at poll guys

potential formats:
1. blf name / ign (i.e. xillogean / beefcaik)
2. wf forum avatar / blf name / ign (same as above but + picture if available)

for gallery itll just be pictures u can reply here or via pm
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:03:17 AM by Jonathant1 »

nvm it was a loving fake lol