favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 157238 times)

yo I just downloaded the game and have been really enjoying it, played like 6 hours just today. what are the benefits of playing with other players? I don't have many friends who play the game regularly.
depending on the group, you can:
you can do stuff for longer afaik
(for instance, easier to do survival missions for up to 20 minutes as is the usual before running out of there, sometimes they'll go to 30)
-more enemies spawn per player i think, so more stuff, idk
-you might get invited to a clan, which means more weapons and access to volt, zephyr, and banshee 'frames, plus a neat place to have a hangout
-you can make friends who may or may not help you out later on in other missions
-missions probably get easier than doing it alone depending on if the players are at least decent

well, I'm on venus atm and I haven't really found anything challenging so far, just some of the survival missions are tedious.

yo, anybody want to play w/ me? shoot me a pm if you want to.

so I just played the new quest prologue they released in the personal quarters and chains of harrow.

both of those combined forgeted me up.

EEE I JUST GOT ARGON SCOPE

so I just played the new quest prologue they released in the personal quarters and chains of harrow.

both of those combined forgeted me up.
hey kiddo

how do you unlock the personal quarters?

how do you unlock the personal quarters?
build the segment for it, which i think u get after doing TWW and chains of harrow??

man I haven't found anybody to play w/ regularly, since everybody is much higher level than I.

man I haven't found anybody to play w/ regularly, since everybody is much higher level than I.
play with me. username is Ceist. i don't mind grinding out with ya.

finally got the maiming strike and argon scope mods, don't have to fork over my left leg to get them anymore.

play with me. username is Ceist. i don't mind grinding out with ya.
can you receive PMs? I'm not very comfortable with releasing my personal info publicly.
EDIT: oh, you mean in-game? I'm Steambirds.

can you receive PMs? I'm not very comfortable with releasing my personal info publicly.
EDIT: oh, you mean in-game? I'm Steambirds.
sent you some weapon slots