Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 11963 times)

If that belief goes against the constitution then yes, i believe they should be disqualified. why wait till after they win so we can impeach them? why let them run? why shouldn't we be able to stop them now?
While i agree...

just think of all the ways we could abuse the "impeach early" thing in the future. The Media is a powerful tool and we have some scarily powerful people in currently overseeing things.

Hell it could get to the point where "If your world view doesn't line up with mine then you're automatically not qualified for anything at all."

what

I like buildings not blown up and I like to eat pig so I support Annoying Orange. banish the camel jockeys

Let's get a big ass barge and put all the muslims on it. Then loving blow that barge up and they can build mud huts at the bottom of the atlantic

Sure im okay with banning the bible humpers
What about the dirty spics can we just loving fire them into space?

Depends would the cards look cool and can we make them give off a slight pine tree smell so not all Muslims smell so terrible

How old is the OP? I've just been making jokes but I'm actually curious if he's able to vote. Because I HIGHLY doubt he is 18 looking at the quality of his posts
Arent they the same thing
both smell like camel spit
--
Nick's being a slight hypocrite, you're overreacting and flaming, as well as derailing

and I'M the one flaming?!

I love how you openly acknowledge how pathetic and sad you are rofl

wanna tell someone to kill themselves again? Did you learn how to not be an insufferable puke yet?? Or are you just another case of a stuff stain slowly forming on the carpet waiting for another ban

This is my last post regarding the matter.

How could you support Banning and Archiving of Muslims yet not be tribal?
Because Muslim isn't a race
It's a term for followers of a religion
Religion =/= race

I know I'm just picking at technicalities and I'm definitely not saying I support it but I hate when people call everything racism

supreme court said it will strike down most of Annoying Oranges plans because they're unconstitutional

While i agree...

just think of all the ways we could abuse the "impeach early" thing in the future. The Media is a powerful tool and we have some scarily powerful people in currently overseeing things.

Hell it could get to the point where "If your world view doesn't line up with mine then you're automatically not qualified for anything at all."

Its one thing to not like someones views. Its another when those views can be directly compared to Riddler and they line up perfectly. Even without Riddler, what he's wanting to do is horrid and should never be allowed. Up until he called for banning muslims and IDing them, I just didn't like the guy. He went too far.

pulling out the 'kill yourself' card multiple times = flaming

stop now

i doubt Annoying Orange would've been elected anyways

While i agree...

Yea, you basically have to check everything for abuse.
A solution to this would be that it's decided by Supreme Court judges rather than the public. Technically the public could do exactly what you're talking about, except without the actual impeachment.
Though another way to fix this would just for people to express how they feel on media rather than cuss and critisize in front of their computer. Mpst Annoying Orange supporters really want him on there, so they express their feelings online, therefore making it look like there's a higher ratio between Annoying Orange and other presidential candidates.

supreme court said it will strike down most of Annoying Oranges plans because they're unconstitutional
Do you have an official source to this claim?

Do you have an official source to this claim?
The US consitution

bernie sanders looks like hes gonna have a loving heart attack during his term