7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39955 times)

why would imitating someone being obnoxious seem like a good idea at all for any reason
like, you aren't even trying to be funny. this is just annoying and i dont get why you're doing it

Blockchip just like Moltenkittens and is just dragging QI down but Log doesn't want to remove Blockchip so he is doing damage control.

maturity in a forum of children only earns me exclusion

You're getting close to breaking the 2cool4internet rule.

holy stuff log calm down

Why has Log lost it?

Maybe he's had it with the "sad stuffposter" routine?

You'd be one to figure it out.

I'd appreciate it if you quit stuffting in my clan thread.

You can't really request much considering how bad your clan behaves in every other thread, not just Harvest.

Log? Do we have a public blacklist now? If we do, then I'm leaving.

This thread should, from now on, only keep track of the development of Qi building projects and not drama involving Qi's members (brought upon themselves or otherwise)

My projects (Qi Freebuild)

-Lead bismuth eutectic nuclear fission module
-Segmented industrial foundation
(more will be added to this list when the freebuild is back online)

I've yet to decide a system for the industrial project on my own server, though progress has been made.

Log? Do we have a public blacklist now? If we do, then I'm leaving.
no

The hypocrisy is real
you aren't exactly the most mature user on the forum either
That's a really mature mindset log and I expect nothing less from you
He's kind of right, though.
Whenever someone like clownfish or path blatantly stuffposts the majority of the forums ignores it but when someone like log gets even close to that people call them out on it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:52:33 AM by Blockchip »

you aren't exactly the most mature user on the forum eitherHe's kind of right, though.
Whenever someone like clownfish or path blatantly stuffposts the majority of the forums ignores it but when someone like log gets even close to that people call them out on it.

Being disciplined by Blockchip? Now I've read everything. Log, please shoot me now.

Log, special premission to post into Harvest thread? I swear I won't be spammin