Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4

Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 72865 times)

You always were a kidder, Tony.

I can measure how long I was away from the forums by counting the number of alts Lord Tony has gone through

i still have no idea what the harvest is and i still don't care
thank you for making this drama. no one cares about your terrible opinions, tony.

Hey tony.
I'm going to try to make this clear, i hope it gets through your 15-inch thick skull.

Nobody gives a stuff about being banned from your clan.
Nobody gives a stuff about being banned from your raffle.
The fact that you dismiss everyone as just being mad they can't be in your super cool harvest clan no girls allowed! or that they didn't win your raffle is more childish than anything an actual child would do.

I always think i've seen the end of it.
I always think it can't get worse than it has.
Then i enter the blf and see a guy unironically say this:
People are upset Harvest is not a public clan.
Everyone loves to be accepted but when the gates are closed the peasants have an uprising.
My castle is built solid, impenetrable.
Tony acts like a toddler with serveral legitimate mental problems and a supiriority complex

Harvest even successfully gave back to the community by giving out games like Fallout 4 from our Harvest raffle. How many clans do you know that does that?

Harvest even successfully gave back to the community by giving out games like Fallout 4 from our Harvest raffle. How many clans do you know that does that?
That raffle didn't give to the community.
It gave to the harvest clan.
I am not saying Harvest members have a higher chance of winning but Harvest members do have a legit higher chance at winning. Just call me Lord Tony Claws.
[/b]
And it didn't give out games like fallout 4. Fallout 4 was the odd one out. Every other game was trash that cost about a single US dollar or less.

For someone that "endlessly harps on Fallout 4" I did make sure to give away a copy of Fallout 4 to the Blockland community fair and square.

The original post mentions nothing about that.

okay that's it tony I'm giving you the worst tag ever

oh he's done for

rip tone tone.

boom it even has a gradient

For someone that "endlessly harps on Fallout 4" I did make sure to give away a copy of Fallout 4 to the Blockland community fair and square.

The original post mentions nothing about that.
Here's the giveaway.With the way it's set up, it hardly seems fair or square to me.

And besides, that doesn't change the fact that you do endlessly harp on fallout 4.

Also, i find it suspicious that you keep saying "fair and square" and "to the community".
Your raffle is hardly fair and square (with you banning people you don't like, and harvest members having a higher chance to win) and is more likely to give to harvest and your reputation than the community (with you banning people you don't like, and harvest members having a higher chance to win).

boom it even has a gradient
Military grade. Top quality.

I can measure how long I was away from the forums by counting the number of alts Lord Tony has gone through
Holy stuff where'd you come from?

OT: Tony has the lovely effect on people that can make this happen.