Re: Re: I have decided to change my life for the better (old old thread too old)

Author Topic: Re: Re: I have decided to change my life for the better (old old thread too old)  (Read 5865 times)

The old thread.

I know I said I was going to be documenting the process one step at a time, but I kind of forgot, so here's the next big milestone:

I was unable to complete my goal of completing laser hair removal first due to car trouble, but my breast growth has been so rapid that it can no longer be ignored. As of today, I will be presenting as female full time. No more waiting around in fear, no more pretending I have all the time in the world to prepare, I am going to jump head first into the life I should have been living for the past 23 years. Thank you to everyone who has shown me love during my transition, and I'm sorry about being an overly sensitive friend before. To those of you who are still annoyed with me, all I can say is: I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I was foolish and I let my emotions work through me, please don't hate me.

I've spent almost 11 years of my life here so I figured I'd keep you all updated cause- even though I rarely post anymore and most of you didn't know me back then- I will always see you as my second family and my second home.

"Call me Caitlyn a friend Bruce Puddintane turbo_camel6 Vert."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:30:06 AM by VerticalHorizon »

Vert? Hmmm i like it
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:34:26 AM by shamester »

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:32:27 AM by shamester »

Also, why did you want to remove your hair?

probably from the places women don't get a bunch of hair on

good on ya vert! glad to see things are working out for you

probably from the places women don't get a bunch of hair on
Oooh that makes sense, i thought she meant her actual hair, i was gonna say.  I understand after looking through her old posts. 

Congratulations, VH :D

Hope you get around to that laser hair removal so that you'll have completed your transformation

can trans people have love I legit don't know

I thought the whole dressing up like a girl thing was just cross dressing up for the ladies. I'm sure we've all been down that road, he-yump!

Congrats Vert!
also ive never worn a woman's clothing before