4 (40%)
motorspots
1 (10%)
feudal japan
2 (20%)
legions of hell
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [HELP] jairo's avatar sheet funtime thread: ARCADE! 1 SPOT LEFT!  (Read 136254 times)

I discovered an image of your taxpayer money at work.

the senate recognizes its ironic hypocrisy but does not care

Beneath this mask is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

As head postman all copies of any of the 6 currently avaliable star wars films on dvd/bluray + copies of the V for Vendetta movie will be confiscated and incinerated if they are sent through mail which is the best way of communicating with your peers

the senate would like to remind those of a weird roleplaying fight it is getting old

Hey, it's me, the unpaid janitor intern.
A group of criminals with uniforms that have the word "idea" on them took me hostage!
They're trying to make me become a homoloveual, they're richardwashing me!
Send the police!

what am i doing
loving kill me this post never existed it's loving stupid i'm loving stupid
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 04:35:55 PM by Blockchip »

the dino army has seized mcjobs legos and is testing them for traces of his allies
lies and slander, mcjob is still at large!

..maybe you're with him.......
If I was with him why would I donate 2 million to our Army. I should sue you!

You didn't centre your post, like so.
the senate would like to remind everyone involved how loving ridiculous it is to post giant centered images and dodge every attack thrown at you ever whilst acting like the hero for your political side

good news everyone

i have secured our nukes and have made the launch codes as secure as they could possibly be: 00000000

our nukes are now under your command, great leaders.

the senate has fired the missiles and ion cannons at the suspected location of mcjob and crew

If I was with him why would I donate 2 million to our Army. I should sue you!
it was fake!
This just in - the gov't has caught the double-agent Regirock, whom was secretly working for Mcjob, which is how he knew so much about him!

The trials will begin now

"Citizen Regirock, accused of treason - how do you plead?

*assassinates the presidents of the missiles so they fall out of the sky*

*assassinates the presidents of the missiles so they fall out of the sky*

the state would like to evacuate any nearby cities that are hearing loud whistling from the sky
they are simply balloons, but good proper fast evacuation is good training for a real event
bring children and important documents or artifacts with you
leave any glowing crystals erupting from the ground

Not only did you miss, but you've managed to start an entire global thermonuclear war. Come on, President. Hit me with your best shot.

*assassinates the president of the sky*