Steam is forgeted at the moment

Author Topic: Steam is forgeted at the moment  (Read 15698 times)

I think they intentionally took it down.
well no stuff sherlock

whoa

Wait, so the worst thing that can happen right now is someone can add funds to my account?

whoa

Wait, so the worst thing that can happen right now is someone can add funds to my account?
no, find your credit card stuff

whoa

It'd depend on if you purposefully connected your paypal account to your steam account

well no stuff sherlock
Idk why you are being a dork because you were saying it was a ddos which (could have taken down the store)

but can't they only get the last four digits?

what if someone bought 300 copies of bad rats and the slaughtering grounds for someones account

I do believe that to be so.
Because of legal reasons, apparently.

only the last 2

what if someone bought 300 copies of bad rats and the slaughtering grounds for someones account
I can arrange that

Idk why you are being a dork because you were saying it was a ddos which (could have taken down the store)
well yea, there are literally thousands of DDOSes coming from China per minute, more than usual. It's a DDOS and a hack

only the last 2

so it's fine?

I do believe that to be so.
Because of legal reasons, apparently.

well I don't know if my PayPal is connected to steam for sure, but how do I disconnect from steam through PayPal just in case?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:24:05 PM by Frequency »

well yea, there are literally thousands of DDOSes coming from China per minute, more than usual. It's a DDOS and a hack
*DDOS and just that
I think what happened is that when the DDOS happened, a Valve (ex-)employee tried to configure caching to help with it and screwed up

Creditcard & phone number is not the biggest security threats for accounts, as they both are not fully revealed to the user.
The biggest threats are the account names and account e-mails, both of which are vital and recommended to remain hidden from public.