Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 472778 times)

S O C L O S E
O
C
L
O
S
E

:^)

2014 never forget midterm elections

Sion Support w/ a Kallista as my ADC is the most fun I've had bot in three months

idk man.. game's tough

why are the pentakill songs so good

why are the pentakill songs so good
the original album was ok, is there a new one??

the original album was ok, is there a new one??
yes here is the tracklist

Mortal Reminder
Rapid Firecannon
The HexCore mk-2
The Bloodthirster
Tear of the Goddess
Blade of the Ruined King
Deadman's Plate
Frozen Heart
Infinity Edge

tear of the godess and bloodthirster are two singles that released today iirc
http://pentakill.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/

tfw you have the most kills, least deaths, most cs, most turret kills and games still don't work out
maybe it's me

subject skip
what's the most painful, supports without sightstone or supports with sightstone that doesn't get a sweeper xd

tfw you have the most kills, least deaths, most cs, most turret kills and games still don't work out
maybe it's me

subject skip
what's the most painful, supports without sightstone or supports with sightstone that doesn't get a sweeper xd
supports without sightstone that have forgotten to get a trinket at all after their 5th back

supps without sightstone because you know im gonna tell the jungler on you if i see that
get a sightstone or get camped bitch

also
any botlane/supp mains that take it as a personal offense if the enemy supp takes ignite? like lol what u think ur gonna kill me? my ego is too big for u to ignite it binch

supports without sightstone, without a doubt. Thing is, very rarely you might need both the ward trinket and sightstone early if the jungler really is trying to camp you hard and you need vision up at all times. but I become sad when I see that the support of the team doesn't have a sightstone. I don't run into them if I'm playing bot lane, but any other role and all bets are off; going roa first buy on support karma without upgrading into frostfang and then flaming the rest of their team is a great strategy. I've played Karma a lot. it's painful to watch

how can you flame a singed
literally how

so EUW allows a few symbols that makes this possible fizz and fiddlesticks were already taken

when ur so hardstuck ppl think ur a smurf before the game starts
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 03:29:25 PM by hootaloo »