Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458896 times)

The slow does not bother me. It's such a short thing that it is barely noticeable.
The stats and the damage are what push it over the edge.
the slow bothers me when a jhin with the rapid firecannon proc gets a crit off and has a massive speed boost on top of the slow

the slow bothers me when a jhin with the rapid firecannon proc gets a crit off and has a massive speed boost on top of the slow
when pantheon rushes duskblade and 2 shots u is fun too

or jarvan
just shenanigans how much it changes things

Trynd is a fun champ to play against
Not being able 2 leave ur base or start a teamfight bc you know this bitchmade Trynd is waiting in ur jg to go and richardforget ur base
Loads of fun

Trynd is a fun champ to play against
Not being able 2 leave ur base or start a teamfight bc you know this bitchmade Trynd is waiting in ur jg to go and richardforget ur base
Loads of fun
pick nasus / a tank

tabi thornmail randuins

watch as trynd ceases to exist

nasus is even better because of the 100% skill point and click massive slow and as slow

I was the ADC
ADC is a useless role I'm gonna stop playing it, doesn't impact the game at all

why is your top laner not following trynd

every time i hear about your games i wonder how you get such terrible top lanes

see tryn, lock nasus or malphite, rush frozen heart and tabis, win game

see tryn, lock nasus or malphite, rush frozen heart and tabis, win game
As someone who plays tryndamere, I'd much rather face a malphite than a nasus, but I'm also not a hugely confident toplaner, so my skills at countering nasus are limited.

As someone who plays tryndamere, I'd much rather face a malphite than a nasus, but I'm also not a hugely confident toplaner, so my skills at countering nasus are limited.
malphite will cuck the stuff out of you. He just doesnt do damage, but after first back u cant kill him unless he's awful.

I am bronze and thus play w/ fellow bronzies and silvers no one has an idea what's going on

I am bronze and thus play w/ fellow bronzies and silvers no one has an idea what's going on

lmao but

it doesnt get any better
plat if anything is /worse/ because team play actually matters and if someone is a monkey, u will be at a huge disadvantage because u actually cant rlly solo carry past gold.

ADC is a useless role I'm gonna stop playing it, doesn't impact the game at all

kek

someone asked if i was a smurf so my real rank must be at least challenger right guys

someone asked if i was a smurf so my real rank must be at least challenger right guys
tilterella is that u