Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 472432 times)

someone asked if i was a smurf so my real rank must be at least challenger right guys
your name isnt "a smurf" so i dont think so

i remember when i tried doing ranked. getting queued with silver and gold players while in bronze, getting asked if i'm smurfing

One of my better plays. Prediction feelsgoodman. :)

http://plays.tv/video/596f82f88b2b2245ef/predicted-fizz-dive

anyone remember Westdoor's prediction kill on faker at s5 worlds

any link to that? also god the lost frames bother me so much holy stuff

tilterella is that u
i'm the lethality sion player around here not that stupid furry using IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH KINDRED!!!!!!!! UP WITH SION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm the lethality sion player around here not that stupid furry using IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH KINDRED!!!!!!!! UP WITH SION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
knock up with sion

go down on kindred

Idk why I keep going bot it's like a monkey that keeps putting it's richard in tiger cage

Idk why I keep going bot it's like a monkey that keeps putting it's richard in tiger cage
cause adcs arent a meme anymore you can actually carry as adc now and that dream tempts u

New drakthar changes make being a squishy funner than ever

Roasted

so swain rework after eve huh

so swain rework after eve huh
how do you play against him anyways

how do you play against him anyways
pick jayce and rush executioners

Otherwise you just cry if you're melee.

New drakthar changes make being a squishy funner than ever

funny enough, several adcs build duskblade now so you can return the favor

speaking of which, I've been getting obliterated by Draven in soloq lately.. well I haven't played bot, but bot have been obliterated mkay
he can run lethality and DD making him a must pick or ban

I played a game yesterday which was, believe it or not, unwinnable. I was Diana and needed to kill the Draven. Not only did he a have a Maw (which didn't matter because I didn't even get down to it) but a DD which negates so much dmg making my burst super gay and letting him heal on me. It didn't help that his supp had a Knights vow, faceofthemountain, a locket and oh yeah redemption on top of that. As long as Draven stayed with Thresh, they couldn't lose. RIP.

I think they should update DD so it's not beneficial for marksmen.