Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473638 times)

probably inaccurate, the opgg mmr is just a guesstimation

wtf? i didnt know this was a thing
yeah if your mmr is way higher than it needs to climb past the next division up, you will jump one

kinda like skipping grades in elementary school if your test scores show you know all the material taught in the next grade

probably inaccurate, the opgg mmr is just a guesstimation
its probably semi reliable though since it has the largest database of games and players and so can guesstimate pretty well

i lost a match and now its back to below average :')

bard
its working!!!

bard is roam king ya

fun to be slightly pushed up in lane then suddenly bard zooms in from behind, autoes you twice, lands a q, and shrines the midlaner to catch up to you and take the kill

bard is roam king ya

fun to be slightly pushed up in lane then suddenly bard zooms in from behind, autoes you twice, lands a q, and shrines the midlaner to catch up to you and take the kill
fun to bring ignite, thunderlords, and magic pen runes and steal all the kills ftfy

idk if i can get excited for a tank
maybe if its more of a shen than a malphite

we shall see

i really hope he's gonna be a bear like braum oh my gosh also freljord again yaaas

woo a new tan- ResidentSleeper

cant wait for "he tornn me a new hole" puns for when he engages on someone

it better be a hot girl tank

I STILL haven't got to Honor 3 and I've never been chat restricted or banned for toxic behavior

Riot wtf u doin bois

meanwhile my draven main friend that frequently afks got it today

lol i also got it yesterday despite getting my third leaverbuster low priority queue set