Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473548 times)

wow i love only getting to buy one of these items situationally
but sometimes i really want to go tank support attack-speed veigar and then i'll have to choose :(

Because the world needed Star Guardian Ezreal and Soraka.

Oh and uh, they definitely needed more skins for Ahri, Miss Fortune, and Syndra, because they don't have nearly enough.

I guess Ezreal at least looks snazzy, but they may as well have thrown on new particles onto Debonair Ezreal.

Oh thank god for that ONE ap item. Better build deathcap everygame which already has pretty meh stats and almost is never worth buying it on my mains.

When did they buff Kayn and why is he in my mid lane

Because the world needed Star Guardian Ezreal and Soraka.

Oh and uh, they definitely needed more skins for Ahri, Miss Fortune, and Syndra, because they don't have nearly enough.

I guess Ezreal at least looks snazzy, but they may as well have thrown on new particles onto Debonair Ezreal.
more importantly why didn't they at least do the meme and make star guardian sion & urgot

ornn sucks
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:39:43 PM by kongo »

rework urgot star guardian has potential

either way id like to see some star guardian monster skins, like chogath or something. iirc the release photo has malz and cho

rework urgot star guardian has potential

either way id like to see some star guardian monster skins, like chogath or something. iirc the release photo has malz and cho
i want sion in stockings and a skirt with the banner coming off of the knife in his head tied into a bow

what if urgot's skirt just barely draped over his legs and every time a shotgun knee goes off it flips up his skirt

what if urgot's skirt just barely draped over his legs and every time a shotgun knee goes off it flips up his skirt
revealing panties over each pair of legs

I've always wanted them to make a star guardian or similar skin for champs like Zed

revealing panties over each pair of legs
ez: *turns away, blushing*
urgot: *blushing*

i dont really like the starguardian skin line, they all look the same

name changed, and got a game of ranked somehow attributed to me
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:18:39 PM by Anybody »

When did they buff Kayn and why is he in my mid lane

man, I feel this too

every single one of those can be used to bm what were they thinking