Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473470 times)

Welcome to the first circle of elo hell, Ladle

I miss gold already

Until you hit d3 you're in elo hell because p5-d3 you cannot solo carry 1v9 unless you are faker himself, you require the participation of your teammates. Add in the number of boosted apes and Smurfs and it's a fiesta of an elo where your individual impact is negligible and teamplay actually matters, but some people don't actually know how to play as a team, so they automatically handicap you.

After d3 the numbers of boosted apes drops off dramatically because you can't stay in high dia if you don't belong there, it's still feasible that someone can hover in low dia even if they shouldn't be there bc demoting out of diamond is hard (as with any 5 division)

I got the great mentor, teammate and leader icons from the old honors

niceu

-

Luckily I played vs a potato, but man gragas was fun. I even did that ult to q play. Didn't think I could make it. yey

http://plays.tv/video/59a5e4f5265c10b2be/first-time-gragas-mid-was-fun

I got the great mentor, teammate and leader icons from the old honors
is there a way to check the old honour levels?
I had honourable opponent for most of the old honour system, and a brief stint with great teammate, but only got the 10+ honour icon :I

is there a way to check the old honour levels?
I had honourable opponent for most of the old honour system, and a brief stint with great teammate, but only got the 10+ honour icon :I

on the FAQ it says it might take to 30th of september to distribute all the icons, I got the 10+ one yesterday and today the rest as I logged on (EUW)

objectives matters

edit: Yesterday was such a good day.

I probably played my most insane ranked ever. Low plat feels very unbalanced. Either the enemy feeds or my teammates feeds. Gold was slower and not as unreliable.

When all you wanna do is shop but there's plays to be made

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 03:05:04 AM by Ladle »

When all you wanna do is shop but there's plays to be made
I had a similar issue last night
I was trying to back when I had 1.5k gold, but team kept doing shenanigans and I only managed to back by abandoning them when I had 5.5k gold

Wait.. what is this? I didn't even notice it until I watched the replay. Did I just dodge ww ult with my ult? What is this interaction lmao.

http://plays.tv/video/59a6fd8aeace5452d5/what-is-this-ww-ult-dodge-

looks like he might've used his dashy thing instead of his ult

looks like he might've used his dashy thing instead of his ult
ya can confirm that was his q that when held down lets him go to behind the person he targeted

ya my mistake

but what happened with my ult animation lol

complete shenanigans on that part

I don't think it's related to the quinn and cait problem though
the heart bird quinn skin recall was all kinds of messed up with quinn just glitching out and flying into the air
and pulsefire cait was strangely half neon white

i went from stuff to a little less stuff but still real stuff

gold 3 is the best elo in the game

it's downhill until challenger from then on