Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458882 times)

Our Discord, join us!
(Or don't you boosted monkey)
| Website | Wiki | Board | Rules | Register | Download | YouTube | Twitch |

What is League of Legends?
League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.

Maps
Summoner's Rift: League of Legends' flagship Field of Justice, Summoner's Rift, remains the battleground of choice for the majority of players. Two teams of five champions battle across three lanes and an expansive jungle that holds powerful buffs and major neutral objectives. An extended laning phase and large-scale team fights are characteristic of this battlefield.

The Twisted Treeline: The second Field of Justice added to League of Legends, Twisted Treeline, features two lanes and teams of three champions. Champions begin play with higher starting gold totals than Summoner's Rift, sparking fast engagements and frequent team fights. A single, centralized jungle between the lanes holds capturable altars that encourage battle over neutral objectives and frequent ganking.

Howling Abyss: Inspired by the popular community game mode All Random All Mid, the Howling Abyss features two teams of five champions battling over a single lane. The summoner platform provides no healing and shopping is strictly limited to periods after your champion has died. This pushes the map toward aggressive, high-intensity gameplay centered on team fights.

The Crystal Scar: The premier map of the Dominion game mode, the Crystal Scar features five capture points arranged in a circle around a powerful team buff. Champions begin play at level 3, leveling up and acquiring gold rapidly as the game progresses. Small-scale skirmishes and huge kill scores are the hallmarks of this fast-paced battleground.

Sometimes, everybody looks like a boosted animal.

I trust that you will weave the right balance. Safe journey, Little Sparrow.

Mid Season Magic Update

To ascend the Mountain, I had to let go...

Cower. Worship. Marvel. All appropriate responses, really.

Lunar Revel 2016

With the rising of a new dawn, comes forth a new year. Revel in the moonlight to celebrate days of past, and to better fathom the Sun of tomorrow.

Jihn - The Virtuoso

I will make you beautiful. I will make you perfect.

i have 0 plans to do a player list but incase it catches my fancy post summoner names

all of this shamelessly stolen from xealyth may he rest in peace
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 05:36:31 PM by Alphadin »

I'm going to ahead and reserve this post, just in case.

you've sealed your faith, rip alphadin

you've sealed your faith, rip alphadin
ill take the risk!

TELL MY WIFE I LOVED HER
wait, no i don't have one

I'm trying to make a good Google form for submitting usernames and viewing a list of the others, but I'm having trouble with a couple things. I wouldn't have any idea how to send it to a dynamic image so that you could just embed it in the OP.

Also, an inaccuracy that bothers me is that those aren't gamemodes, they're maps.

you can't tell me these beast hunter skins aren't based entirely off of monster hunter
tryndamere
sejuani
draven
i mean just look at how vibrant and stylized the armor is
try and tell me trynd's sword doesn't look similar to this

I may have a problem

Part 2

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:23:42 PM by Cappytaino »

Haven't you been playing Singed for a bit? Seems normal to me.

ALSO, what do you guys think of the Shen rework?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-shen

wow, alphas leaving the forums?
one of the few people i didnt want to see gone on the forums :(

please someone understand this joke

(if you dont, everyone who creates league threads/huge game megathreads leave the forums. rip)

Haven't you been playing Singed for a bit? Seems normal to me.

ALSO, what do you guys think of the Shen rework?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-shen
Yeah, but it's just odd that whenever I play, nobody on the enemy team knows how Singed works and they either camp me (which I want) or ignore me, so I proxy and free farm and scale for free. Teamfights are also weird because I can consistently do damage, but sometimes they will just ignore me and let me run straight for their adc.

10/10 would Singed again

The shen rework looks pretty stuffty to me. I didn't think shen was particularly useful before when his only use was to babysit bot lane, but now he actually seems to have some minigame in his kit with the new w and it looks like he'll take more skill to do essentially the same job

The shen rework looks pretty stuffty to me. I didn't think shen was particularly useful before when his only use was to babysit bot lane, but now he actually seems to have some minigame in his kit with the new w and it looks like he'll take more skill to do essentially the same job
Did you mean to say less skill? His E and R are untouched and his previous Q and W didn't contribute much to a fight (Let alone helping his allies)

You could arguably say the heal from his Q but did it really have more of an effect than an aoe that causes every ally inside to dodge all basics?
Not to mention his energy problems are probably a bit more toned down, and his old W was moved to his passive.

Did you mean to say less skill? His E and R are untouched and his previous Q and W didn't contribute much to a fight (Let alone helping his allies)

You could arguably say the heal from his Q but did it really have more of an effect than an aoe that causes every ally inside to dodge all basics?
Not to mention his energy problems are probably a bit more toned down, and his old W was moved to his passive.
I feel like his weird minigame thing with the sword is going to be annoying, I think it's going to make for some interesting teamfight throws.

But shen seems mostly the same, a skilled player will still do fine with map awareness, but he looks way more annoying now.

May his reign be long and lasting

you can't tell me these beast hunter skins aren't based entirely off of monster hunter
tryndamere
sejuani
draven
i mean just look at how vibrant and stylized the armor is
try and tell me trynd's sword doesn't look similar to this

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be the point. Hell, the name is loving "Beast Hunter".

Who do you guys think is getting the next re-work? I'm hoping its big daddy Taric