Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458965 times)

Fk rito, I deserve a S and challenjour

cappy why does this picture show you playing anyone other than singed

do i have to report you for this travesty

he copied tyler1 and inted - > afk

cappy called me the n word and then ran down my lane and afks. I reported him, please send email to riot games.

There was a guy named "killniiggers" somehow not banned lmao

It feels so good when you actually get an S in ARAM

man i was having so much trouble without that eight extra armor and mr ho boy

300 armor just wasn't cutting it but 308? these friends better strap in because i'll be literally unkillable

with a name like "siegemaster" you think it'd be when you're near an enemy tower.

cringeworthy name imo the more I say it

I wanted to mention something about that name but others did already. Anyway who is even going to use it? We have divers, which would make sense if it benefited them, but it doesn't, yet we don't exactly have "tower defenders" or "anti-divers". I thought maybe an adc or support could use if you have a weak early game champion to reduce poke under tower, but you're still getting screwed everywhere there isn't a tower. Bleugh.

[img https://i.imgur.com/WKwMWLr.jpg[/img]
toxic draven main
I think cappy can't handle draven...
Last time I played with him he picked draven and inted/afk'd too, although mine was a ranked game
Only a select few can deal with the responsibility and power that he brings

I'm liking these new masteries man

I'm liking these new masteries man

I dunno where to find 'em, any pointers or am I blind and it's literally been infront of me on the league launcher?