Author Topic: Grau Gums - 161800 ((COMEBACK GOD))  (Read 1393 times)

prepare for temper tantrums and 5th grade insults

you have been warned

You have payless shoes and crocs dumbass

loving nerd you are handicapped any you should play loving roblocks with your crocs and payless shoes loving grow up you dumbass nerd making a page about me because someone was having forget stupid bitch

You worry so much when some one kills you because you suck you need to man up you loving stupid nerd you need to read you books like the others you dumbass you suck at blockland any way you and your payless shoes

I hope you loving choke on your dinner you loving nerd and go stick your nose in a book you cant even play basket ball because you read to many books you dumbass you have to make a page about me banning stupid mother forgeters :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

what a god

Why did you make another drama topic when he already had three drama topics on him?

Why did you make another drama topic when he already had three drama topics on him?

it's on his forum behavior, not in-game behavior

why was this made? do you want attention?

AOIT THEYRE MATE HEW YELL HEWIN SEW DA YOU WERE CROCS HAHA THATS A YES NERD!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH PAYLESS SHOES!

it's on his forum behavior, not in-game behavior

He registered an account to post on his drama topics. His forum behavior is literally confined to his drama topics

kahnuu sat on the toilet for 2 days

Now this is quality stuffposting fellas, take note

Now this is quality stuffposting fellas, take note

atleast he knows how to get banned

if only we could train caribou

you loving nerd and go stick your nose in a book you cant even play basket ball because you read to many books you dumbass
what

Well first and foremost, I'd recommend getting shoes that aren't crocs or payless shoes. And second of all, this guy is either a massive jackass or he's just pranking you.

atleast he knows how to get banned

if only we could train caribou

ugh lay off dude

Just reported him and he got banned on the 2nd post in op