Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 26294 times)

Seriously I wouldn't give 1 stuff if they all got deported and died on the way back.

I live in the Netherlands.
Gasoline is 6.20 dollars per gallon.
4.42 dollars of this is Dutch-implemented forget-you tax because our government hates us.
They are now considering RAISING THIS loving TAX by 10% to SUPPORT THESE ASYLUM SEEKERS THAT ARE MOLESTING OUR WOMEN.

America, you still have a chance. Vote Annoying Orange or whatever just do anything to keep them out, our government sees us as 2nd class citizens that need to make way for the new rape-culture islam invaders.
If I said this to my government I'd be labeled a giant tribal and hate-preacher.
My sister can't go to loving school on her bycicle anymore because of these rapists. And it's not just a select few, loving over half of them are this way. 70% are males between 18-25yrs old.
They took a DUTCH PERSONS ABILITY TO CYCLE. THAT'S LIKE TAKING AN AMERICAN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
Our parliamant is FAKE. The anti-molesting-islam party, the PVV, is represented with 15 seats in our 150 seat parliamant while the polls show they have 35% OF THE VOTE. THIS IS THE MOST ANY PARTY HAS EVER HAD IN THE NETHERLANDS. They would currently have 53 seats, so 3.5 times as many. A handicapped barely-Dutch speaking islam women just got elected head of the parliamant.
NEW ELECTIONS AREN'T UNTIL 2017.

Seriously, this issue is so big I'd vote any party that opposes them, even if their other views are completely loving handicapped (eg Annoying Orange).

SOURCES because sadly this is all true:
http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/01/naheffing_aan_de_pomp_want_vlu.html#comments
http://nos.nl/artikel/2080808-heffing-op-brandstof-om-kosten-vluchtelingencrCIA-te-dragen.html
http://www.shell.nl/motorists/shell-fuels/opbouw-brandstofprijs.html
http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binnenland/ouders-vrezen-doofpot-aanrandingen-almere-door-asielzoekers

Obviously they are all Dutch but just use google translate or something.

If I said this to my government I'd be labeled a giant tribal and hate-preacher.
it might be a tad bit true tbh

i think something like this is happening in germany as well...
not a good thing

it might be a tad bit true tbh
I don't give a stuff if they're black or white or loving orange for that matter, they pull this tribal card all the time for completely unrelated things. If you molest people you need to be tried and condemned, not set free because you're an asylum seeker.
It's a statistical matter, if 90% of public molestations are done by islamic people, I hate islam. That's not racism, that's just classifying them by their actions, which oh so coincidentally happen to coincide with their skin color.

Did I mention the last politician that opposed the immigration (it was way back tho, 2002, the issue was less global) was SHOT to death? The guy who did it only got 18 years, which goes to show what a piece of stuff our government is. He was RELEASED on the 2nd of may 2014. So he only did 12 of those 18 years too.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:34:45 AM by TheArmyGuy »

I don't give a stuff if they're black or white or loving orange for that matter, they pull this tribal card all the time for completely unrelated things. If you molest people you need to be tried and condemned, not set free because you're an asylum seeker.
It's a statistical matter, if 90% of public molestations are done by islamic people, I hate islam. That's not racism, that's just classifying them by their actions, which oh so coincidentally happen to coincide with their skin color.
hate the molesters, not the religion

hate the molesters, not the religion
Their religion is what makes them molest, read up on the issue.
According to islam, women that are infidels and don't wear burkas are 'fair game'.
Islam is the problem, you can try to deny it but it's a fact.

you know you've gone off the deep end when you agree with anything donald Annoying Orange says
Their religion is what makes them molest, read up on the issue.
According to islam, women that are infidels and don't wear burkas are 'fair game'.
have you ever read the bible

have you ever read the bible
Christians aren't trying to molest our women currently.
You guys don't know what it's like to live with 3500 asylum seekers in a village of 7800.
I have to actively change my daily routine to avoid them. The supermarked I work at get stuff stolen from it 3 times as much as before the AZC was there.

calm down dude
I'd like to see you being calm when your little sister encounters asylum seekers crossing the street to the same side she's walking on just to catcall her.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:40:16 AM by TheArmyGuy »

Christians aren't trying to molest our women currently.
have you actually seen anyone get "molested"?

have you actually seen anyone get "molested"?
Holy stuff you're so dense. I've never seen anyone die from the holocaust so it didn't happen?
Read the sources I put up.

Holy stuff you're so dense. I've never seen anyone die from the holocaust so it didn't happen?
the difference is that the holocaust is not crazy tribal fearmongering

the difference is that the holocaust is not crazy tribal fearmongering

No, no he's right. You don't have to pretend all muslims are rapist terrorists to admit it, but it is happening in these European countries.

I'm with you OP, stuff is infuriating, especially when they are mindlessly defended because "muh brown refugees dindu nuffin"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:46:20 AM by Rally »

No, no he's right. You don't have to pretend all muslims are rapist terrorists to admit it, but it is happening in these European countries.
I'd rather get rid of 100% of the asylum seekers and get the 10% of molesters gone with them than keep them here and have those 10% of molesters here.
Remember that 10% of 250,000 is still 25,000.