Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 58576 times)

This is a fantastic gamemode. Played it for the whole day and had a lot of fun with it. You should have a timer for how long you sleep and the same with when you're unconsious. This can't really be fixed, but if you kill the killer it's really hard to win since everyone can see that you're badly injured (since most times you end up killing the killer is when they attack you first). Anyways nice job, just add logs and this'll be even more amazing.

last night there was tons of hot and heavy romance going on

dam female players pull off some pretty nice looking bODS mmm

can you organize the weapons a little better? i'd expect the cane not to kill if the pan doesn't.
i did read /help.

Regarding the sleep timer that everyone wants, why not make the stamina/exhaustion the timer?
like, when you sleep it slowly goes back up to 100, and when it hits 100 you wake up.

Regarding the sleep timer that everyone wants, why not make the stamina/exhaustion the timer?
like, when you sleep it slowly goes back up to 100, and when it hits 100 you wake up.
That's actually a really good idea.

probably should have that alongside the clock, because what if your bar is full when you get bonked unconscious?

also new logo

In the server right now, even as a spectator it's great fun (:

I'd love to play this but my game has issues reading some datablocks in this which apparently can't be fixed.
rip

being knocked unconscious shouldn't have a timer imo

being knocked unconscious shouldn't have a timer imo

You are unconscious, afterall

Aww, 12 hour ban for chasing down some stalking hoon.
And kicking in his door.
Yeah, fair enough.
Look forward to playing tomorrow I guess.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:14:09 AM by Kniaz »

A far more imposing looking courtroom, coming soon™ to a Despair Trial near you!

edit: forgot to post these pics earlier so i guess i'll leave them here too
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:57:42 AM by Cybertails1998 »

We're currently updating the build to have a second floor.
Also we gave a huge overhaul to the courtroom, take a looksee

complimentary jack noir on the scene