Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 58577 times)

Bucketball is best sport. The gym was renamed the space jam area for a few rounds because of that lol

C O M E   O N   A N D   S L A M

also pageloss:
We're currently updating the build to have a second floor.
Also we gave a huge overhaul to the courtroom, take a looksee

Good stuff™

I cant join the server. First I got a invalid packet, second time I got the same thing. The third time BL crashed, then my computer crashed. What should I do?

EDIT: Nevermind I spawned
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:32:27 PM by are you my ghost »

Uh, could admins please come on right now orr... Also I forgot to mention that I made 2 horrible puns. There were 2 people named Chance one game and both were suspected. I just could not resist saying "Well, I guess you could say..." "WE'LL HAVE TO TAKE A CHANCE" Then another game, there was someone named Fiona Balloon who was the killer. When they were lynched on the trial, myself being a loving failure I said "I guess you could say..." "FIONA POPPED LIKE A BALLOON" Yeah Trifornt threatened to turn me into a cat :(

I'm an awful person aren't I
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:40:39 PM by GrenadeBoy »

so i managed to win a round as the Bad Thing despite going loud, slaughtering 3 people in a short timespan, and then being found out - which all should have forgeted me over fifty times:

can you increase the amount of stamina throwing items takes away

it's annoying being randomly blacked out every 30 seconds while you're trying to go after someone acting like a killer

can you increase the amount of stamina throwing items takes away

it's annoying being randomly blacked out every 30 seconds while you're trying to go after someone acting like a killer
Noted, will definitely do something about it

This is really really cool. It all flows together what with its soundcues and design sensibility in a way that reminds me of Pload's prison escape, though that could just be the presence of buckets and the overall way the build looks.

This is really really cool. It all flows together what with its soundcues and design sensibility in a way that reminds me of Pload's prison escape, though that could just be the presence of buckets and the overall way the build looks.
Huh, I never actually played Pload's jail escape, hahah (partly because his hosting schedule was strictly when I was loving ASLEEP AAAAAAA)

It was pretty dope.

Can I suggest water buckets that can be emptied while holding and pressing jet instead of throwing them? This would empty out thewater they carry, creating slip hazards that can knock people out if they run (or walk, though running could be more servers) over the wet floor. This could be used by a murderer to both create a trap and effectively deny people from entering an area, as well as effectively clean bloodstains.

It'd also be cool if when you picked up a weapon a little info about the weapon appeared in a off centre centreprint, letting you know about if the weapon's capabilities.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:26:09 PM by Megaguy2 »

But Megaguy, that would lead to the water being placed in front of the entrance to the school part and no one would be able to move. I would say maybe a slip, but no knock out and like 1 use. The games already hard to figure out sometimes. Maybe just empty out the water bucket to get rid of a large area of blood.

But Megaguy, that would lead to the water being placed in front of the entrance to the school part and no one would be able to move.
clusterloving everyone in one area would just make it harder for the Bad Guy to attack and kill someone unnoticed

It'd also break up having everyone rush for weapons and not stick together to form alibis. This is how most murderers get away with it, so if they decide to block everyone off they're worse for it. The use case is area denial and traps. I imagine if people slip they just go into the dead animation and slide forward uncontrollably, so if you put it in a doorway and people slide in, as a murderer is hiding around the corner to eliminate them, they get some time to commit the deed and do what they have to.

However as the water would eventually dry and because it's only active on the floor, you can just crouch jump over it if the ceiling is high enough. This limits its effectiveness. Perhaps if water coats a player it could also blind them for a little bit, as to make the floor actually slippery it'd have to have some soap in it too.

Also you really need to get a script that auto empties the server if an admin isn't active for a round (give em time to reconnect)because people absolutely do not play properly with no admins on. It is pretty incredible how people cannot be trusted not to play this like a death match if there isn't the threat of being banned.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:45:31 PM by Megaguy2 »

Also you really need to get a script that auto empties the server if an admin isn't active for a round (give em time to reconnect)because people absolutely do not play properly with no admins on. It is pretty incredible how people cannot be trusted not to play this like a death match if there isn't the threat of being banned.
this really isn't a big deal, i actually feel it's better
gives the remaining players a chance to mess about with weapons/stamina management

At least the server is not open to everyone 24/7 without admins, or it would've been even worse of an issue.