Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 58619 times)

If you didn't want to deal with sass back from your players, treat them with the respect you want to be treated with.
I wasn't disrespecting him at all, it was an argument between him and navar. I just finished it.

I just finished it.

With a ban message about harassment and threatening the administrators, before any conclusion was reached...

You should be deadmined

With a ban message about harassment and threatening the administrators, before any conclusion was reached...
{L} Started an argument with the admin while he was trying to ask him why he was breaking a rule. He was trying to avoid the topic. Either way he stays banned, the reason can be changed though.

also another thing

I can completely understand what he meant by here, it totally looked like you guys were ganging up on him. This 'harassment' bullstuff is exactly the sort of thing I'd see coming out of the mouths of a stuffty admin.

If you didn't want to deal with sass back from your players, treat them with the respect you want to be treated with.

From what it looks like, {L} is a pain in the ass to deal with but I don't think he's purposely attempting to ruin other people's rounds on purpose. If what he says is true and he was provoked into attacking and ended up retaliating against an innocent, then I don't think what he did should be classified as rdming.

Actually, from what it looks like, you admins pretty much spoiled it for {L} by telling him the person he is attacking is innocent. Seriously, deal with this stuff after rounds. It doesn't matter if he's knocking out an inno, you just gave him information he had no way of getting in-round.
basically all of this is correct and you get the point Ike. even though I've already proven I wasn't disrespectful, if you don't want players to act as such, then don't treat them as such.

also Col, you said that Jack bans players for freekilling for seven days. lets pretend that I did repeatedly knock out an innocent person, why have you banned me for 10 days for that. you're far too excessive in your bans and really shouldn't be an admin.

from now on, I'm recording with OBS on all the time whenever I'm on this server, this stuff is happening too often and to too many players as well.

lets pretend that I did repeatedly knock out an innocent person
brother wtf you knocked me out like 6 times in a row there is no pretending here brother

brother wtf you knocked me out like 6 times in a row there is no pretending here brother
you're just proving more and more that you're a troll, this whole situation is basically as a result of your little game, gg i guess.

why have you banned me for 10 days for that. you're far too excessive in your bans and really shouldn't be an admin.

Maybe Trifornt, Jack, and Navar should be de-admined as well, these are all bans made by them. I don't make the rules I just enforce them with the punishments set in place by the host, if you have a problem with the ban lengths talk to Jack Noir/Crystalwarrior about it.

brother wtf you knocked me out like 6 times in a row
you're just proving more and more that you're a troll.
I think this is the third time I need to post this.

you're just proving more and more that you're a troll, this whole situation is basically as a result of your little game, gg i guess.
Eddie was the one that essentially let me test throwing items at him when he stopped walking and stood still looking at me so I could try it.

Col, what you're missing is the fact that if {L} was attempting to purposely ruin somebody's round it would have been incredibly obvious and easy to sort out.

Bans in a murder mystery are usually to prevent people from actively ruining more people's rounds and even with the limited amount of evidence I was able to draw the conclusion that {L} was probably not knocking somebody unconscious solely just to ruin their fun.

Is there any way to check to see if he {L} was provoked and/or attacked? Because like I said, a one-off freekill should be cautiously noted but not acted upon so harshly.

Eddie was the one that essentially let me test throwing items at him when he stopped walking and stood still looking at me so I could try it.
brother are you implying me standing still was me aproving of you throwing a cane at me

Is there any way to check to see if he {L} was provoked and/or attacked?
there is no /damagelog or /whois for past rounds.

Col, what you're missing is the fact that if {L} was attempting to purposely ruin somebody's round it would have been incredibly obvious and easy to sort out.

Bans in a murder mystery are usually to prevent people from actively ruining more people's rounds and even with the limited amount of evidence I was able to draw the conclusion that {L} was probably not knocking somebody unconscious solely just to ruin their fun.

Is there any way to check to see if he {L} was provoked and/or attacked? Because like I said, a one-off freekill should be cautiously noted but not acted upon so harshly.
The only way i provoked L was by going in his room and saying that there is a party going on to everyone in the game.

brother are you implying me standing still was me aproving of you throwing a cane at me
"brother" you stopped running so I could do it

"brother" you stopped running so I could do it
you pretty much are saying "what you were wearing made me rape you".

The only way i provoked L was by going in his room and saying that there is a party going on to everyone in the game.
you were given multiple warnings to leave my room, then you hit me with a wrench and tried to kill me. then i knocked you out and locked you in my room to prevent you from murdering more people.

there is no /damagelog or /whois for past rounds.
might of been a good idea to screenshot them...