Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 58623 times)

i know this is off topic but how do you even save chatlogs? i'd like to know in case i ever host a dedi server

package serverCmdMessageSent to append to a file every time a message is sent

im sure there are multiple people who could do this for you real quick, i'm dealing with a hard drive failure at the moment

No
you don't actually know that, you weren't spectating me nor do you have the logs.

Could another admin join the server? I've been in here for 6 hours and I need to go eat dinner and go to sleep.

You shot first before asking questions, that was your mistake in that moment.
I shot? I had no idea what it would do and I did it to find out. I had no prior knowledge that throwing items kills people. At first I figured it just knocked him unconscious not killed him. When I was notified that it had indeed killed him I offered to kill myself which is usually the result of a first time rdm on most servers is to kill someone for the next round or something similar, but instead I was banned for 5 days which is why I'm even here arguing about it because I think it was unjust to ban me and all these other people for this long. The administration needs to clean itself up.

i got banned for three days for freekilling when i kod a dude with a pan about a minute before the trial and id like to say pans are nonlethal thus no killing took place

i got banned for three days for freekilling when i kod a dude with a pan about a minute before the trial and id like to say pans are nonlethal thus no killing took place
You killed me with a cane in the furnace room for no reason.

You killed me with a cane in the furnace room for no reason.

it appears that it was actually you who killed col burton according to the image

it appears that it was actually you who killed col burton according to the image
nah, I'd bet you did it.

col it clearly says you killed col burton im not sure what youre trying to prove

Jesus christ I go snooze and then this happens

Unbanned - but please don't pull that again.

Was considering unbanning you until two people confirmed you bashed someone to death with a cane.  Spot the difference.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:32:30 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Unbanned - but please don't pull that again.

Thank you, but I still think there is an issue going on in the administration for this server. I'm loving this gamemode so far but joining and seeing people getting 3-10 day bans left and right isn't very welcoming...

seeing people getting 3-10 day bans left and right isn't very welcoming...
if you don't plan on breaking any rules you shouldn't have a problem with what is going on ban-wise. The ban length has been set so now I will follow that policy.

still banned for like no reason and col burton keeps contradicting himself. first I was banned for harassment and threatening, when he couldn't provide any evidence of either the ban reason turned to "knocking an innocent unconscious multiple times". however eddiek203 was trying to kill me and it was self defence, plus he pretty much self confirmed he was trolling and continues to. now all the staff are agreeing the first time punishment for freekilling is 3 days, even though i'm still banned for 10 days and it wasn't freekilling, it was knocking him unconscious - he never died.

also cavik's ban is a result of freekilling eddiek203, hmph, ringing any bells yet? is it just possible this known troll got yet another player banned?
seriously col. burton, it's time to stop making decisions buddy.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:34:51 PM by {L} »