Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 58622 times)

-snap-
Fair enough, eddiek203 will be watched closely for any stuff behaviour and you will be unbanned.

I reported that post and nothing happened, so
wasn't even for trolling, was for spam

Well, i was just playing despair syndrom, then Xalos left, and a few minutes after that everyone got hit by a giant lag spike and the server got nuked

Hey, what brick add-ons does this use? I might make a train map for this gamemode.

ok fun story the server won't stop crashing

ok fun story the server won't stop crashing
are u using zeblote's workaround thingy

are u using zeblote's workaround thingy
yes
i'm thinking it was an attack of some form because it has now decided not to crash at all

i'm thinking it was an attack of some form because it has now decided not to crash at all
pictionary and falling platforms were both attacked too, both just went down

No clue where the server is at. Worst case scenario is it won't be hosted at all for today :/

oh forget i forgot to say this yesterday night

ok so the server isn't going to be up today because it did just keep crashing and i can't fix this with jack cause of school and being on opposite sides of the planet
i plan to assist him with fixing this stuff tomorrow because he will need console logs in order to figure out what's going on
and ontop of that my auto run program that attempts to keep the server up 24/7 is actually too incompetent to launch the server with the right gamemode so if it crashes once the server is basically ruined for the whole day
i guess i have a whole load of fixing to do tomorrow

Crashing and DDOS may be due to Amy and Blockgirl, they're the only obviously malicious users roaming around at this point in time. Just keep it in mind if you see them.

pictionary and falling platforms were both attacked too, both just went down
ok what were the circumstances
for mine i think someone joined and then blockland just did the whole entire "Blockland.exe is not working" thing
also if anyone knows about any other popular servers suddenly dying please tell me because someone might have figured out the new crashblocklandservers.dll

Crashing and DDOS may be due to Amy and Blockgirl, they're the only obviously malicious users roaming around at this point in time. Just keep it in mind if you see them.
I just saw Amy on boss battles last night. He/she was spewing some weird stuff about server drama's or something?

ok what were the circumstances
for mine i think someone joined and then blockland just did the whole entire "Blockland.exe is not working" thing
also if anyone knows about any other popular servers suddenly dying please tell me because someone might have figured out the new crashblocklandservers.dll
the whole server i host on isn't accessible. trying to SSH in immediately disconnects.
i'm leaning more toward an attack considering who hosts for me, what time of night it was, and how long it lasted.

but that's irrelevant to this topic, :v