Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 56517 times)

oh nice! ill go play

I'm not being rude, but I am, however, saying you don't need to own a copy of the gamemode to make a map for it or have fun.
isnt it obvious? pls
you didnt get my point but its ok. ill stop arguing its not the place

edit: i see you made a topic and you say yourself your autistic or something like that, now i get the whole thing i wont matter
nvm your an alt
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:35:19 PM by Sylvanor »

excuse me, pageloss again:
BUILD UPDATE!

Three new rooms have been added, and a few existing features have been further fleshed out!

edit: made a small mistake in the original post earlier
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:20:26 PM by Cybertails1998 »

you blatantly cherrypicked replies from my admins on the second and third screenshot.
Trifornt is kind of blunt in his way of administrating but I see no concievable way that it went from an apologetic first screenshot PM by two of my admins and went into the confrontation/lying accusation territory without you saying anything inbetween.
Please provide me with full report/PM logs if you want me to take you seriously.

Not really cherrypicking, I took screenshots of when Nevar and Greywolf were acting like this, I - nor anyone else provoked them. Trifornt may be blunt but he is a good admin, he was probably just as confused as everyone else was when this went down.

I obviously don't have any chatlogs (what?), if Nevar and Greywolf would like to give evidence that I provoked them, they're free to do so. Doesn't your server have chatlogs though? Why don't you just check those?

I obviously don't have any chatlogs (what?), if Nevar and Greywolf would like to give evidence that I provoked them, they're free to do so. Doesn't your server have chatlogs though? Why don't you just check those?
the server is not equipped with chat logs at the moment
as the server provider for this i'll add some to stop crap like this

i want to play, no admins are on

There is a file in this that probably has something to do with jack noir. All I know is that said file ALWAYS crashes my game on datablocks. I first observed it on Jack Noir's server, then on Port's, now on this and GYT's server

It's starting to piss me off. I'm almost certain it was made by or belongs to Jack Noir.

There is a file in this that probably has something to do with jack noir. All I know is that said file ALWAYS crashes my game on datablocks. I first observed it on Jack Noir's server, then on Port's, now on this and GYT's server

It's starting to piss me off. I'm almost certain it was made by or belongs to Jack Noir.

rename or delete your cache.db file. if it's not crashing anyone else, it's an issue on your end.

6 people on but no admins. Building new stuff? I'd like to play today, 10:44 am on the east coast. Great gamemode btw guys.

One of the admins should get on.

I'll get on at 2 right now, i'm playing World of Warships right now, so gimme a sec.

edit: join
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:52:28 PM by Col. Burton »

rename or delete your cache.db file. if it's not crashing anyone else, it's an issue on your end.
There's always the possibility that it's a Mac-only issue, esp. If it's utilizing some restricted hardware. Does anybody else on a Mac get this too?

10/10 server got a 5 day ban for killing the murderer and winning as it, and also for being on skype with my friend who was playing the server.

I think that might have been more for the metagaming.

I think that might have been more for the metagaming.
What would make it metagaming? If we died we didn't say who was the murderer. We would just guard eachother at night.

10/10 server got a 5 day ban for killing the murderer and winning as it, and also for being on skype with my friend who was playing the server.
??

We would just guard eachother at night.
Many people do this, including me, its not metagaming.

btw crystal this seems like a great idea
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:38:38 PM by Col. Burton »