Author Topic: Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131  (Read 10806 times)

Because of my forum reputation I have no room to call out when somebody is being a moron? What a joke.

What rule did I even break?

/support
Because of my forum reputation I have no room to call out when somebody is being a moron? What a joke.
exactly what i think^

/support

Sorry, Kahnuu. I'm gonna have to turn you into the Police for saying "rekt". It's a federal offence and I have your IP logged on my server. Say goodbye to your life, sir. That's what you get for bad manners.

dragonoid slayer has been de-admined.

kahnu usually acts like an idiot but that doesn't mean people can stuff on him whenever
and that ban reason isn't professional at all, not like it exactly needs to be this is blockland but still
eh /support

kahnu usually acts like an idiot

lol brother u call that a disorder I stalk a little girl and backup all the photos I have of her forgetin u ain got no disorder friend you just tryna cover yo ass

i don't blame redconer

not to say that what he did wasn't bad, though

kahnu usually acts like an idiot but that doesn't mean people can stuff on him whenever

/support

Here is the admin chat outside of what you saw.

As opposed to a pointless ban, it was because Redconer would rather somebody else ban him, as opposed to himself. I took a step forward and banned, even though it was temp. Even so, Viso banned you soon after permanently. I will admit that my ban was, as well as deserved, a "joke" ban.

so all three of you are in the wrong? lmao

i didnt break any rules and i was banned

grade A server you got there dude LOL

Both great people.

flame me

As opposed to a pointless ban, it was because Redconer would rather somebody else ban him, as opposed to himself. I took a step forward and banned, even though it was temp. Even so, Viso banned you soon after permanently. I will admit that my ban was, as well as deserved, a "joke" ban.
yea but still what did kanhuu even do in this situation

so all three of you are in the wrong? lmao

i didnt break any rules and i was banned

grade A server you got there dude LOL
I'm sorry?

You were quite obviously previously banned, and Viso states that you should have never been unbanned. You are not in the right either.