Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 82754 times)

oh georges those look nice, but try not to buy anything from kohl's
Why not? I got a $60 pair of Vans for $42. And from my family's experience Kohls has an amazing return policy.

cool, i got the same model of shoes too but in maroon. i know a guy who works at a shoe place so i got them for $35 new. ultimately i wish i went with black but hey. grey is nice too-- i don't see them in that color often

cool, i got the same model of shoes too but in maroon. i know a guy who works at a shoe place so i got them for $35 new. ultimately i wish i went with black but hey. grey is nice too-- i don't see them in that color often
Yeah. I feel like light grey shoes go well with the variety of clothes I've got. I really like the look.

imo now u just gotta cuff them pants

ok so i found a pair of shoes i want even more than the nmd r1 pk's i mentioned a while back, but they're still nmd's and i neeeed them:

https://hypebeast.com/2016/9/adidas-originals-nmd-xr1-triple-black

imo now u just gotta cuff them pants
what happened in current streetwear trends and why is everyone after the chilly ankles look
what happened to s t a c k s

WHAT HAPPENED TO STREET GOTH NINJA (or am i just looking in the wrong places)
<now this is my stuff i loving A D O R E this aesthetic like goddamn tshirt after tshirt please layer me up
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 06:02:21 AM by Daswiruch »

what happened to his head
it's a rare form of chemotherapy where it makes your hair grow forwards instead of falling out

if the only way i could express myself was to wear 3 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts over my jeans i would also hide my face in shame

too many cargo pockets

what happened to s t a c k s
notice how they're not wearing not on low-top shoes with their stacks tho

notice how they're not wearing not on low-top shoes with their stacks tho
george's shoes aren't low top tho
That's what I was thinking. I think these are my next shoes then.

dang pants muddying up my judgement, all the more reason to cuff em up

dang pants muddying up my judgement, all the more reason to cuff em up
hot new trend 2017: confusion pants

well i mean i always tell people to cuff up unless they actually know how to stack. stacking properly is actually pretty difficult

Nah, I just wear my pants normally. Like I'm tall and skinny so finding decently priced, good quality pants that actually fit is really hard. So like when I sit, my pants always show a ton of ankle already, so I wanted some high-top shoes to sort of bridge the gap, and it works pretty well. I wouldn't wanna cuff them because they're only just long enough.